Aug.17 6/49 picks

Re: Thanks for noticing, Combo!

NmbrsDude said:
Hit 4 x 3 for $40. Reasonable...

Makes it worth keeping on!
ND :)
Good call Nmbrsdudes Congratulations!You fully deserve it!:agree2:and Dwoods with that 16 again even if it struck as the bonus that's makes it threedraws in a row with a proper Hints! Welcome in the club! :agree2:

dwoods99

Re: Thanks for noticing, Combo!

NmbrsDude said:
Hit 4 x 3 for $40. Reasonable...
Congrats :agree2: :) on getting 3+B. Out of curiousity, did you include 16 based on one my hints, or you included it based on your conclusions ?

dwoods99

Re: Re: Thanks for noticing, Combo!

Good call Nmbrsdudes Congratulations!You fully deserve it!:agree2:and Dwoods with that 16 again even if it struck as the bonus that's makes it threedraws in a row with a proper Hints! Welcome in the club!
Thanks Dennis... that was simply amazing to see that number 16 show up for two 6/49 draws and the S7 in between. I certainly never expected that to happen. Not only that, but to have 16 show up twice as the bonus in 6/49 is weird, if not damn annoying :( :mad: This time I got 2+B compared to 3+B on Wed, which would have made a big difference in money value had that 16 showed up as a regular number... oh well !

NmbrsDude

to Dwoods99's point...

My system is completely objective and that's just the way the numbers came up. I never argue with the outcome of my system's predictions because we all now repeats happen plenty of times.

ND :)

GillesD

Repetitive bonus numbers

Dwoods99

Why "to have 16 show up twice as the bonus in 6/49 is weird, if not damn annoying "?

There have been 41 times up to now where the same number appeared as bonus number in consecutive draws.

This started in draws #3 and 4 with the number 34 and has continued ever since.

Even worse, it is the fourth time that number 16 appears as consecutive bonus number (draws #515/16, 1314/15, 1849/50 and 1937/38).

Even more worse, number 20 has already appeared 4 times as consecutive bonus number. Maybe number 23 will be the next to make it to that level since it already appeared 3 times as consecutive bonus number.

What would be weird is if these repetitives appeared on 2 quickpicks bought by the same individual and showed up on 2 consecutives quickpicks for 2 different consecutives draws...especially if that individual bought only one for each draw ...but you never know even if it is one more risk to take...and as everything many questions are still without answers on the board....but I wont criticize to the point of trashing an honest person because that person thinks different than me ... I have proven recently the utility of the bonus number in using stats for predictions purposes (That 48-49 consecutives thing put a big nail into the coffin)...I never said that I would win on every draw using my strategies but I think that if I know that some numbers are coming like that 20-43 again last night remember this because that scenario has been seen time and time again...I would not have bought any quickpicks that does not includes these two but thats only my little me...I will always respect the opinion of the honest players of this board...as for the others with a different agenda in mind... I have not and I won't even respond to them anymore.... :)

Last edited:
Beaker said:
Geez, another high one :sick: :eek: :confused:

moved off the 41-42-43 from last draw :dang: :sick:

I should have stuck with it :dang: Another excellent call Dennis :agree2:
Thanks Beaker! Yes they hit as I expected they only waited a few draws but I saw them coming.. :agree2:

Sidebar