Aug.14 6-49 discussion

Beaker

Maggie said:
Does anybody know what the odds are for 3 or even 4 cold numbers coming up in a single draw? And has it ever happened? :)
Odds are the same for any 3 or 4 numbers.

Now, cold to me means skipped 10 or more draws. Given that definition, at least 1 number that hits will be cold.

Last time we had 3 was 1934 (Aug 3/2002), the time before that was 1925 (July 3/2002).

Last time we had 4 - 1869 (Dec 19, 2001), time before that was 1857(Nov 7, 2001)

The best draw for long-shots you ask? Based on what I have there have been 9 draws with 5 long-shots in the total history.

There have been 32 draws in the whole history with at least 1 number that has skipped 40 or more draws.

The draw with the longest was 333 April 1/1987 - the 28 finally hit after 72 draws :eek: :cold: April fools won that one :lol: :lol:

Bottom line: You need to play some cold ones if you want some winners. :agree2: :agree:

egulbino

Hi Maggie
I won 4 numbers, the wheeling systems are good . If you have aprox 4 numbers in 20 then 20numbers for 15 dol. give you quite good chance. The wheeling site was posted on July 17, or 14. I still test my system. If I have a time I will post my numbers. Good lack. Ewa

Maggie

Thanks for the info. I'm always a bit hestitant about playing more than 1 cold number at a time, but will do it now for a line or two.
:)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Thanks for the info. I'm always a bit hestitant about playing more than 1 cold number at a time, but will do it now for a line or two.
:)
I don't normally play anything that has skipped more than 15 draws - you could be chasing those for a long time. A few from between 10 and 15 is usually in play. :agree:

dwoods99

Beaker said:

I don't normally play anything that has skipped more than 15 draws - you could be chasing those for a long time. A few from between 10 and 15 is usually in play. :agree:
Yes, I can remember how long we all waited for 49 to show up earlier this year :eek:

dwoods99

This morning when I thought about 6/49, the number 16 just popped into my head... so I guess I'll have to play that "gut feeling" :agree2:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
This morning I felt (while taking a nice hot shower) that LD 0's and 1's are in play... :D
So my 13 numbers tonight and Saturday are (playing 12 tickets)...
10-11-16-17-20-21-25-30-31-37-39-40-41

Hints: 16, 25, 40

Good luck :wavey:
:agree: if it hits, it will be a very lucrative strategy - good luck with it dwoods - i like it :agree2:
That triple LD or 2 doubles is in play for the next few draws.

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here they are...
20-26-27-31-34-35-39-40-43

Hints...Hints...20-43
Good luck to all the honest players of this board ....
:kaioken: :kaioken:
I like the look of that set!!! It is better than 10 different sets from any fat :baby: from deep space!! :king: :king:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

I like the look of that set!!! It is better than 10 different sets from any fat :baby: from deep space!! :king: :king:

Always an excellent set Dennis!! :lol: :lol:

Goin' to the Pub tonite :beer:

Sidebar