Are people here still using Karnac's Method (Chart 7)?

I'm new to the forum. I am considering buying Gail Howard's software just because of what I read here about the Hit Chart, which seems too complicated to make with a pen and paper. I can't wrap my head around Excel too easily due to disabilities, so am thinking the software will be my best channel of using that chart for Karnac's method. I'm not sure what the "O" chart is. I am using the Mastery Guide, for now.

So, are people still having success with it? I noticed that Karnac posted that method back in 2004. Not sure if Karnac is even still a member?

Thank you and Blessings!
FL

Icewynd

Don't think Karnac has been seen around these parts for years. But he still has his devotees. Member Madam follows his methods, and I believe she also plays in Florida.

Can't really comment on GH software, as I have never used it. I used to chart skips on paper many years ago and then shifted over to Excel.

Good luck!
:thumb:

Icewynd said:
Don't think Karnac has been seen around these parts for years. But he still has his devotees. Member Madam follows his methods, and I believe she also plays in Florida.

Can't really comment on GH software, as I have never used it. I used to chart skips on paper many years ago and then shifted over to Excel.

Good luck!

Thank you for the reply. I may not be understanding the Karnac Theory very well. I have tried using the 6 12 18 combo instead of 10 25 50, and here is the problem I have found: The number ranks change very much from one draw to the next. So, even though today's draw looks great on the ranks, tomorrow's draw is spread out all over today's rankings. I am very disappointed to say that I don't think it will work well....but then again, maybe I don't understand how to do this.

For example, he said to use the 15 numbers....and I assume he means the highest ranking 15 numbers from the three columns. There are 4 to 5 of the numbers from the date within those...yay! But, applying it to the next draw isn't holding up, at all.

Am I doing this wrong? Is there a way I can ask Madam? :)

Thanks!
FL

Icewynd

Unfortunately, there is no way to contact another member on this forum. But Madam comes around once a week or so and I am sure she will reply when she sees "Karnac" in the title.

As I said, I don't have the software, so I never really followed this, but as far as I do understand it, it depends on the software rankings of due numbers. So, without the software, you would have to be replicating the choice process for those numbers.

Good luck!

Karnac Theory

Icewynd said:
Unfortunately, there is no way to contact another member on this forum. But Madam comes around once a week or so and I am sure she will reply when she sees "Karnac" in the title.

As I said, I don't have the software, so I never really followed this, but as far as I do understand it, it depends on the software rankings of due numbers. So, without the software, you would have to be replicating the choice process for those numbers.

Good luck!

Thank you. I went back and read the threads, again. I think the problem is my not understanding how to do it. I will hope that someone who sees the correct trends on the software can give me some pointers. I'm going to get the full version of the software, today. For the past couple of days, I was going to websites that have the hits and ranks for free. It is more work that way, though.

Blessings!
FL

madam

FlourishingLight: I have been attempting to understand Karnac's #'s and his success with Chart 7. Try this. Set chart7 to the following F4 setting:- 21, 14, 7. I use the chart with the bonus #'s. You attempt with and without the bonus #'s. 1st cross all the 7 #'s of the 6,13,15. Count down 15 #'s that are left unmarked. I arrange my #'s according to their frequencies. Have found that their is a bit of an advantage to this use. You can try this or the sequential useage. Let me know how it goes.

madam said:
FlourishingLight: I have been attempting to understand Karnac's #'s and his success with Chart 7. Try this. Set chart7 to the following F4 setting:- 21, 14, 7. I use the chart with the bonus #'s. You attempt with and without the bonus #'s. 1st cross all the 7 #'s of the 6,13,15. Count down 15 #'s that are left unmarked. I arrange my #'s according to their frequencies. Have found that their is a bit of an advantage to this use. You can try this or the sequential useage. Let me know how it goes.

Thank you for the reply! I will go have a look. I just got my software, yesterday, so hope I can see what you are referring to. I don't have any bonus numbers in our 6/53 Lotto. I don't understand what you mean by "1st cross all the 7 #'s of the 6,13,15" What is the 6, 13, 15? I'll go look. Maybe I can figure out what you mean. Thank you!

FlourishingLight said:
Thank you for the reply! I will go have a look. I just got my software, yesterday, so hope I can see what you are referring to. I don't have any bonus numbers in our 6/53 Lotto. I don't understand what you mean by "1st cross all the 7 #'s of the 6,13,15" What is the 6, 13, 15? I'll go look. Maybe I can figure out what you mean. Thank you!

No, I don't see what you mean by the "cross all the 7 numbers of the 6, 13, 15". Sorry to have to ask for help again. But it is appreciated. :) How does using the minus key help to see what the trends are? (Karnac mentioned in his posts. I see the plus signs forming next to the numbers and assume those are previous winning numbers). Do I need to use that key, or just use what is on the screen from the last 21, 14, 7 draws in order to pick my next draw? Thank you, again!

madam

FlourishingLight:- Have you loaded the program as yet? Make sure that in chart 2 all the winning #'s have been loaded. Load in your chart 7. At the bottom you will notice a listing of F #'s. F4 changes the #'s at the top of the chart 7. Click of F4 and you will get instructions on how to change the 50 to 21 and the next # down to 14 and the next # down to 7. Since i have 7 #'s showing up when the balls are played I use the 7, 14, 21 arrangement. In your case I would suggest you use a 6, 12, 18 arrangement. You should see the columns of #'s change to the new headings. Using the right hand column which should be headed with a 6, go down the column and cross out the winning #'s last played. Starting at the top of the column count down 15 #'s not using the #'s you crossed out. I worked ou the following #'s according to my method of choice:- 6, 11, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23, 24, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, 38Give it try on paper. I hope this has been of help in choosing. I go to 24 #'s by going to the bottom unused #'s. I have been using a wheel set up by Nick Koutras, that keeps me in enuff $'s to play the nest group but not enuff to retire on.

madam said:
FlourishingLight:- Have you loaded the program as yet? Make sure that in chart 2 all the winning #'s have been loaded. Load in your chart 7. At the bottom you will notice a listing of F #'s. F4 changes the #'s at the top of the chart 7. Click of F4 and you will get instructions on how to change the 50 to 21 and the next # down to 14 and the next # down to 7. Since i have 7 #'s showing up when the balls are played I use the 7, 14, 21 arrangement. In your case I would suggest you use a 6, 12, 18 arrangement. You should see the columns of #'s change to the new headings. Using the right hand column which should be headed with a 6, go down the column and cross out the winning #'s last played. Starting at the top of the column count down 15 #'s not using the #'s you crossed out. I worked ou the following #'s according to my method of choice:- 6, 11, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23, 24, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, 38Give it try on paper. I hope this has been of help in choosing. I go to 24 #'s by going to the bottom unused #'s. I have been using a wheel set up by Nick Koutras, that keeps me in enuff $'s to play the nest group but not enuff to retire on.

Awesome! Thank you for the clarity. I will try this and see how it goes. I just got the software, and it seems I don't have to use the F4, but just click on the top bar to change the column values. I'm excited to see how this works.

Blessings!
FL

larbec

FlourishingLight or Madam

Is this a chart you can share? Id like to see what you are talking about perhaps give some incite too

madam

I'm new to the forum. I am considering buying Gail Howard's software just because of what I read here about the Hit Chart, which seems too complicated to make with a pen and paper. I can't wrap my head around Excel too easily due to disabilities, so am thinking the software will be my best channel of using that chart for Karnac's method. I'm not sure what the "O" chart is. I am using the Mastery Guide, for now.

So, are people still having success with it? I noticed that Karnac posted that method back in 2004. Not sure if Karnac is even still a member?

Thank you and Blessings!
FL

FL how are you doing with karnac's theory..MADAM

Sidebar