Aquarius Pick 3 Lottery software

chilibill

Has anyone tried aquariualottery Pick 3 software? I first saw the author on lotterypost where he had a blog. It looked pretty interesting. I copied the blog and after reading all of it, may give his software a try.
chilibill

Icewynd

Hi Chillibill,

Haven't had any experience with this software, but I read the blog you referenced and I agree that it sounds interesting. One thing the guy said that stood out is that it is not about winning, its about making a profit. I also thought that it was very generous of him to share his strategy. I think I will look into this also. :beer:

chilibill

Icewynd-$56 to bet?

Hi Icewynd,
The $56 bets he used in his AuquariusLottery 30 day test routine kind of put me off a little. But he doubled his investment in 30 days, which is pretty cool. I can't find any other software system which can do the same, altho I am still looking. LDIR has a chart which shows 3 winning numbers in a set of six, 1-2 days before the draw. That is pretty cool too, but I'm still trying to figure out which part of the chart will have them, since it varies . I agree with Aquarius that singles and doubles run in streaks, which is how he plays them.
Still looking,
chilibill

Icewynd

I agree that $56 is a stiff bet. OK if it wins, "Ouch" if it doesn't:eek:

The thing I couldn't figure from his simulation was how he was choosing his number sets. Sometimes he played hot numbers, sometimes cold and sometimes just a static set of 8. Is this what his software tells you? He doesn't say.

Also, playing singles and doubles when you think doubles are due just increases your bet.

I'm still looking too.

Hey guys,

I've read the manual and bought the software.
I will play virtualy this month and explain my progress using Aquarius's methods. The software does its work and is easy use, however wheeling 8 numbers for a very stiff bet indeed (56$) doesnt feel right.
If playing boxed, a win will only return 24$ profit. One needs to be a die hard pick3 lover if playing such a bet. However, the true trick is to track your doubles and when underplayed go for those (as explained in the free sections on his site).

Keep you posted!!

Bob

chilibill

Aquarius part3

ForeverBob,
Good to hear you bought his software. I look forward to hearing good news from you.
chilibill

Hello everyone,

Here the real time Aquarius Pick3 system simulation playing the Belgian Pick3 game.
I'll try to post on time so the results come after what has been posted.
The following has happened so far:

started on 08/08/2012 with ZERO net
singles underplayed, catch up on a double streak:
play both: Due to Hit 8nrs and doubles

09/08/2012
doubles won -112+160 = 48 net
Continue playing both: Due to Hit 8nrs and double

10/08/2012
doubles won 48-112+160 = 96 net
Stop singles, play doubles

11/08/2012
doubles won 96-56+160 = 200 net
No bet on singles, try doubles for a super streak

13/08/2012
Lost 200-56 = 144 net
Singles underplayed, play Hot/Due to Hit 8nrs :13567890

TBC

Icewynd

Way to capitalize on the doubles streak!!!

This looks like it has real potential for some serious wins, in spite of the big bets. Hope you can post some more later to see if this holds up over the longer term.

:beer:

Icewynd

Still got your head above water, Foreverbob!

How would this system work with reduced wheels, perhaps the 2/3 wheels on Blitzed' site?

20/08/2012
Lost -88-56 = -144 net
Singles underplayed, play due to hit, repetitive and hot 8nrs: 01356789

PS: In this sim I decided not to play any sort of progression.

Icewynd

foreverbob said:
PS: In this sim I decided not to play any sort of progression.

Does the program advocate progressive betting? You have to be sure of hitting every 2 or 3 draws to put that kind of money out there. :eek:

Hello Icewynd,

In the Aquarius sim on its official site, the author uses progression in a few plays.
Since we play 8 numbers boxed most of the times, the only profit we can make is almost half our bet size.
You can compare it with playing 2 out of 3 dozens or collumns on a roulette table. They will pay you back half of your bet on a win.
When playing this system daily with enough cash and no stress, I would think using negative or positive progression once in a while would be good to do.
However, I believe its better for our pockets to track a few days and wait for some strong indications and then bet, like for example: 3 groups that might follow up on a winning streak, instead of just 1 group, etc.
Let's see what happens...

Bob

Sidebar