April 9 discussion

Sheba

I don't think 42 will show just yet! Maybe in another 4 or 5 draws but I think it will be :cold: still...

But I do like that 40!

Sheba__:dog: ®™

Want something to look for??? Think about the always dangerous :dance1: dancing set...It got 3+bonus in the last draw.... :lol: :agree2: :clown:
But more are on their way here... :agree:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Want something to look for??? Think about the always dangerous :dance1: dancing set...It got 3+bonus in the last draw.... :lol: :agree2: :clown:
But more are on their way here... :agree:

In this dancing set
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49

and what a set it is!!!!!

Sheba__:dog: ®™

Beaker said:
I post these to remind people that there are specific things to watch that are not random that can be played to win.

There were 9 open pairs for this draw

11-12
18-19
21-22
32-33
33-34
34-35
39-40
43-44
48-49

My strategy was to cover the most likely from each of these pairs - in addition to the 31. I understand that the pairs represent 18 numbers and the expectaton is 2.57 numbers but it gives you an area to focus on.

I hit - I win - and that's not random :agree:

Thanks to Dennis Bassboss for that open pair strategy :agree2:
Two of these hits from these open pairs...now There are 3 more still open that are also part of the abobinable dancing one :dance1: + take good note that 15 is a very strong announcer for the 43....and you got to consider 12 and 18 too...more teens should hit next time...Now also think at what goes best with 43...the 20 of course followed by the 34 and the 12 ...These from open pairs too :eek: but also by the 05...And also think about the 44 ...The number that came up the most with 44 is the 20 again..followed by the 30 and the 31...Now that 49 announced itself 11 more times than any other number..42-23 and one being announced 50 times whilw 49 announced 49 for a total of 61 times...So one more candidate from the dancing set here....I'm going to play it for sure next draw folks...Without forgetting the 20-43 combo...
:agree:

Beaker

Excellent review Buddy :agree2:

I'm seeing 12-19-34 :dance1:

We may see the low again 1-2-4-7-9

That quad 32-33-34-35 should fall here - maybe a few :agree:

49 is the best repeater in history but I'm not sure I'll play it. As I have said before it is behaving badly :sick:

Beaker said:
Excellent review Buddy :agree2:

I'm seeing 12-19-34 :dance1:

We may see the low again 1-2-4-7-9

That quad 32-33-34-35 should fall here - maybe a few :agree:

49 is the best repeater in history but I'm not sure I'll play it. As I have said before it is behaving badly :sick:
We could see only one number under 10 in the next...the 02 or the 04 mostly... :agree:

Florie

Will there be any 30's, I wonder? I only see 2 30's out of the 4 sets of numbers predicted and that is 34 and 39. Sometimes, I don't know what numbers to pick anymore.

Any thoughts?

Nick Koutras said:
Question,

What is the definition of "open pair".

Can anybody provide an example?

Thankzzz
An open pair is a consecutive that hit in a draw and that none of the numbers come back in the very next draw...
Examples..
Lets take 3 fictionnal draws..
01=01-02-24-34-45 bonus 18
02=05-06-21-35-41 bonus 16
03=02-06-30-39-42 bonus 37
In this example you have the 01-02 consecutive in the first draw.. In this scenario they do not comeback in the very next draw which is(draw 02) In draw 02 you also have a consecutive which is 05-06 both of these consecutives are open pairs ...In draw 3 some numbers forming the consecutive are hitting ...in this example 02-06 so these open pairs are closed...
I know that some players are going to say that you could do it with many pairs other than consecutives..but consecutives are easy to track and also very effectives...you play 2 to get one but at times you could see both numbers repeating on back to back draws...for some consecutives you can expect one number coming back in half the draws that it shows up and others for 1/3 of the draws that it shows up in back to back draws...But even more after a few skips...I started to look at this a long time ago but I was looking mostly at back to back draws...But Beaker added the twist of a few skips to it ...I and Beaker's too had great results and predictions using this strategy...But It gives us even more...because it gives us a way to pick a set building around these 2 numbers at times and to focus on what goes best with a perticuliar number..just like my little analyze up there...
:agree:

Thank you Dennis...

Dennis your ideas very intuitive and
original.

I thank you for the detrailed explenation
on "open pair".

I'll try to built on your idea...

Nick

FOR WED DRAW ..I'LL BE PLAYING MY BASE #'S STILL..:agree:

AND WILL BE ADDING THESE THREE TO MY FINAL SET.....

24..34..44.. ..I THINK # 44 WILL REPEAT THIS DRAW....NOT TO SURE ABOUT # 49..:no:

LOOK FOR # 40..&..44.. FOR THIS DRAW

Randal said:
It's INTUITIVE STAT ANALYSIS LOTTO TIME!
8-13-29-31-33-44

I picked those numbers from http://www.locolor.com
It's great for newbies like moi!
Props to Lin Shen for the link :)

I THINK RANDAL IS :confused: I THINK THAT HE HAS BEEN USING OUR #'S... ,BUT IS AFRAID :worry: TO ADMIT IT....THESE LOOK FAMILULAR......

8..13.. 29..31.. ..33..44.. :tongue2: :lol2:

Sidebar