April 30 Piks

gsobier

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bit of Sucess

Beaker:

I played 100 each in the last 2 draws (part of a lottery pool, my pockets are not that deep:()... ...played $200.00 won 8 for $10.00:) and 1 for $54.70:agree:, a total of $130.47:clap: which is a loss of $65.30 up to now. Looking/waiting for a 5 or 6 number hit. My target is always the 30 numbers reported in my programs and yes, there is a process similar to a wheel doing the 6 number selection along with filtering (VERY IMPORTANT, you should use a wheel AND in conjunction with that, screen out "dumb":dunce::flush: combinations which are of course "insane":nuts: which makes a difference too, just plain logic)... ...more to come in "Tips" when I get a chance:notme: to compose something which makes some sense.

Regards,
George

Beaker said:
Yes, this is one lucky feat of yours - congratulations. Is it a wheel or some other lucky process you managed to hit a 4 out of 30 numbers.:dizzy:

Approximately how many tickets to you play - if you don't mind the question?

Last edited:

Beaker

Well, now you are a really lucky person - filtering those tickets :eek: WOW Fortunately, for me, I am one of those people that believe those 'dumb' tickets may be good for a 3 or 4 number ticket - I never reduce a win guarantee. :no:

Congrats again gsobier, and keep posting those sets :agree2:

gsobier

Beaker:

Thanks again for your compliment:blush:! I'll write up something soon. So far, all filtering I've done has never screened out a winner yet:eek: (knock wood).

More to come in "Tips"... ...stay tooned.

Regards,
George

Beaker said:
Well, now you are a really lucky person - filtering those tickets :eek: WOW Fortunately, for me, I am one of those people that believe those 'dumb' tickets may be good for a 3 or 4 number ticket - I never reduce a win guarantee. :no:

Congrats again gsobier, and keep posting those sets :agree2:

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Thanks again for your compliment:blush:! I'll write up something soon. So far, all filtering I've done has never screened out a winner yet:eek: (knock wood).

More to come in "Tips"... ...stay tooned.

Regards,
George
I only have one TinyProblem :no: with your sets...We never get a chance to see them before the draws....And as we all know but not you it seems it is useless to post them after the draw...And by the way...Billy Moosehead beats you badly last night....I may have to post his very odd numbers again....
Just to bring you back on to earth....So you may have to endure the curse of Billy Moosehead soon...
:lol:

peter

Re: Re: Re: Bit of Sucess

Dennis Bassboss said:
How do you do that????....While Peter could only nailed 3 out of 8
...You did it again 4 out of 30...
That is an amazing acomplishment....You are a real wizard!
:p:
The gloves are off George, I'm going to try and hit 6 out of 40 next draw.:lol:

peter

Thank you all, I only played my 8 number wheel for 28 bucks, paid out 10 times 10 bucks,=100 so 72 net profit.

peter

40 number full wheel, total cost is $3,838,380. Hey Dennis! got a few banco bucks you can lend me! I'm gonna nail this next one!:D
I also need some help filling out the tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Brad

Hmmm ... say a ticket weighs a gram, with 10 lines/ticket that's 383.838 kg
or about 840 lbs to take home ...
might as well borrow his truck while you're at it :p:

Sidebar