April 19th Draw

Re: Thanks Brad and Dennis

ComboManiac said:
Brad and Dennis,

It's a nice being on a winning streak therefore it will be very painful going back to losing :D
But the beauty of it is we ( group) have some free draws for BC/49.
So question for Dennis and Brad . What do you think I should play with 40.00 for Super 7 ? is 13 number system ideal or shall I go for 14 number system ?
Thanks in advance.

ComboMan

Both can be good! I often play the 13 numbers wheel
cost only 28$ but I have rarely have played with the 14 numbers wheel..

Brad

Thanks Dennis :cool:

Combo, I don't have a feel for S7 nr wheels but if you are comfortable with 13 go for it, for playing with a given amount of $ the less nrs the better.

Last edited:
Thanks Dennis and Brad

Yes I think I will go for 13 cause when I tested 14 the return was low and I have to make sure if I catch 3/13 that I get tons of freebies like tonite.
I know 12 will be heaven if it clicks. I am always torn between return and increasing the odds of matching.
Cheers.

ComboMan

Florie

Thanks, Brad and Dennis

So 2 people split the big jackpot, On and Quebec. There's always a next time.

Get ready for the $20 mil. I have my numbers picked already but I have to give it a more serious thought. I am considering which of the 4 sets of 18 numbers I will play.

Last edited:

dwoods99

Dennis,

How's that for LD 07's on this one ! :dizzy:

For me, what's annoying (besides how much I spent on last night's draw) is that four of those numbers are (were) in my picks for tonight's 649 draw. So now I have to decide if I want to keep them hoping for repeats between S7 and 649, or play new numbers :confused:

Sidebar