April 19 Piks

Re: DENNIS SHOULD SWITCH LOTTOS

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

Your set was excellent for BC/49 damn....You could have matched 4 easy and missing the others just by.....Too bad.....
I do not see why ....I also hit for 2 + bonus tonite out of 10 numbers....48 came as the big spoiler otherwise...I would have hit with 2 seperates sets tonite... :lol:
The awesome dancing set! :dance1:

Beaker said:
Agree :agree: with this :agree2:

Also must agree :agree: that many from the Dancing set are in-play :dance1:

Now, we have seen the 21 a few times now and that 11-12 is still open. I had good hits for that 12 last time but they are through the roof for this one :eek: :eek:

12 :dance1:

For sure something from 10-30-40 - all LD 0
:clown: :agree2:

Beaker said:
It very well could but my spidy sense is tingling and says :no: watch 4-8 again - maybe :baby: is stretching his intuition picks :lol:
Beaker you were right for that 4 and I was wrong for the 09... A very big congrats to the Beak again:agree2: ...We are starting to hit...All of us...It is only the tip of the iceberg big hits are on their way... :agree2:
I brought back these posts from the discussions ....They were awesome....All of them thanks for the contributors..If you have some clues of your own join in...It can only becomes more funny! :clown: :agree2:

Re: MY PICKS FOR SAT.

ox said:
:) :) :) :) :) :)

12 20 21 23 27 34 43 47 -- 8 NOS./COMBO

:)GOODLUCK LOTTOFRIENDS!:)
And this was not a bad picking display at all...2 + bonus out of only 8 is an acomplishment in itself...And so close on the last number!Great picking ox! :clown: :agree2:

JoJo

GREAT PICKS FUPING,I HOPE YOU CASHED IN BIG TIME.

AND TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS TONIGHT CONGRATS.

:wavey: :agree2:

Sheba

ALL 6NUMBERS 3 WINNERS ON, QC (2) --- $666,666.70
ALL 5+B 3 --- $190,727.10
5 NUMBERS 178 ---$2,571.60
4 NUMBERS 10,458 ---$83.90
TOTAL SALES :$13,049,938

3 WINNERS LAST TIME...

Sheba__:dog: ®™

LT

Administrator
I totally agree :agree:

TWO OUT OF TWO !!!!

What can said to Beaker except WOW :eek:

Big congrats to Fuping as well :agree2:

They're were so many great posts in these discussions that we might overlook one of them...Beaker's law....That 12 dragged by the 21 prevailed again!!Lets give Beaker a :king: of his own..
We got a 2 out of 2 in Super 7 last draw ....
And 2 out of 2 in yesterday's draw...
Luckystrikes can also delivers some awesome tips...
ox can also be awesome....
Charles is simply an awesome sniper..and truly a great gambler..
We have a core of great players and I believe that it will produce some amazing results....Many others can also obtain some great hints among our group...And to complete this already great picture....
I also know that Peter will explode soon and when he'll start hitting them many people won't believe it...He is simply that good...so the future draws look promising in terms of hints and best bets...
:clown: :agree2:

peter

I must agree with all of the preceeding comments made, players had some excellent tips, and hits, congrats too all, now lets keep it going.:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
2 hints out of 2...The Beak rules!! :agree: :clown: :agree2:
Kaboom!!
Beakermania
:lol: :dance1:

Should have made them a DN :bawl: but I'll take the win :agree2:

Congratulations to all the winners - some great calls on these boards but it was not random :no: 4-12-40 were all there :agree2: :clown: and that 43 was called by luckystrike

Last edited:

Sidebar