April 16th Discussion

Lin Shen

My top 20 numbers for April12(after it was modified) contained 4 winning numbers

My top 20 numbers for April12(after it was modified) contained 4 winning numbers which are 5,9,25,28. I wish I'll make a progress next time.

Please visit www.locolor.com

Randal

Yeah Mon, I was praying for a carry over on 649 and I'm gonna pray for another!
And with regard to that, I hope no one here wins Pradeep. I want another carry over!

peter

I've always wondered, if there is a direct relationship of a carry over of the 6 of 6 prize when long outstanding pairs finally show up.
Look at 5/27 last draw 1704, almost 300 draws ago, also 7/27 last draw1768.
Just curious.

peter

Beaker, It would be interesting to load up all the pairs that last came in a draw ending in 7 into WinHunter to see what the best pairs would be.:agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, It would be interesting to load up all the pairs that last came in a draw ending in 7 into WinHunter to see what the best pairs would be.:agree2:
This can be done but I'm not sure it would tell you anything :dang:

What I have done in the past is create the announcer databases and then run them through WinHunter.

Agree with that 30 :agree2:

Also, got to see something from 32-33-34-35

peter

I'm thinking it's time for the 42 to finally drop, looking like LD 2 for this one.
2,32,42. I like your 34 as well Beaker. The 9 might be a good bet for a repeat.
So far I'm looking at 2,4,9,10,20,21,22,30,31,32,42.

20 is a hanging ghost here....after 27 and especially when they don't come together in the same draw....always count on either 20 or the 01..... :agree: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

I'm seeing LD 0

10-30-40 :agree: and 20 should be here also

I think I will keep playing that 12 but I might start looking at 13 :eek:

4 with 7 as the best repeater

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And kids....You can put an check mark beside all of the above and reflect on it.... :clown: :agree2:
Lots of good stuff here :agree: and I'll add to it with this:

Watch that 30 :eek: it will strike again and don't forget 12-21

Some good ones coming to this :party2:

Sidebar