any wheel generator out there

hi all, does any one have, or could anyone tell me, where i could find a good wheel generator. which will let me personalise the design of a lotto wheel....example 15 numbers drawn on uk lottery, costs say £60 to put on, but if 3 numbers drawn are found, would guarrentee a win of 'say' twice the amount staked

:beer: :beer: :beer:

this is great, but what i really should ask for, is a 18 or 20 number wheel which pays minimum 2.5 times the cost of lines put on

Gail Howard's wheels

Again, I have to recommend Gail Howard's wheels. Though they don't necessarily guarantee twice what you pay, you can pick the wheels that fit your budget and the minimum win guarantee you want. See www.smartluck.com/software.htm for the software. I don't know what number field the uk lotto is, but the balanced software is split up by type (pick-5, pick-6, etc). There are also a few free wheels that have already won for some people on the site so you can see what it's like.

I haven't found the need to use anyone else's wheels, so I can't vouche for any others.

tomtom

scamcatcher said:
Again, I have to recommend Gail Howard's wheels. Though they don't necessarily guarantee twice what you pay, you can pick the wheels that fit your budget and the minimum win guarantee you want. See www.smartluck.com/software.htm for the software. I don't know what number field the uk lotto is, but the balanced software is split up by type (pick-5, pick-6, etc). There are also a few free wheels that have already won for some people on the site so you can see what it's like.

I haven't found the need to use anyone else's wheels, so I can't vouche for any others.

Cool..:confused: ...well, let's not talk about guaranteed twice return and such jokes...but, one day if you make a sensation and find a wheel with 20 numbers that guaranties just 30% return of what you pay to play it , I will gladly become your customer...

Well...:look: ... 30% looks too much...how about 15%?

blitzed

I'm happy if I can just cover the cost of playin, but yup it is nice to get SOMETHIN back :agree:

later,
blitzed

Patrick123

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, I've created a wheel generating system, for anyone that's interested. It's still in the developmental stage, but should be able cater for most that a person wants, up to 49 numbers, 6 numbers on a ticket and allowing 7 balls (6 + bonus) to be drawn. The key numbers will be coming soon. Have a look at it & I'll appreciate any comments about it.

The optimizing algorithm is all my design. Totally free of charge, no advertising splurb.

You can download it from http://www.onyxsa.co.za/timedesign/LottoWheel.zip

Regards
Patrick

Sidebar