Any programers Out There

b_gold

GillesD said:
kosteczki

If you ask for some specific data to be obtained from a lottery database, a few of us can provide you with the necessary information.

In my case (as well as a few other), I use Excel to maintain information on lotteries and I can provide either formulas or macros to generate what you may need. Then, it is up to you tu use it how you want.

Currently, I maintain over 15 statistics on Lotto 6/49. This includes: ratio of odd/even numbers, sums of numbers, spread between high and low numbers, ratio of low/high numbers, repeating number in successive draws, split of consecutive numbers, split of last digits, split into decades, distribution of deltas, etc.

So feel free to ask and you will probably get it fairly quickly.

Hi GillesD,

I would like to know if I could also get a copy of your macros in excel. And How will I get hold of it since we are not allowed to give our email address here? Thank you very much

GillesD

b_gold said:
Hi GillesD,

I would like to know if I could also get a copy of your macros in excel. And How will I get hold of it since we are not allowed to give our email address here? Thank you very much

If the macro is not too long, I often post it here and then you can paste it in an Excel module to run it.

Also I may try to put some of my files on a directory that can be accessed by all (as mentionned previously in this thread). In most cases, any text is in French but it should be too hard to understand as numbers are numbers. Text in my files is very limited.

roger.www

b_gold said:
Hi GillesD,

Gail Howard's software www.smartluck.com provideds all those stats.
(The International edition).
But it's a bit pricey..worth it though if you can find a friend to split the cost.
I have not won anything yet using the software but I am sure I will pick
up some small prizes here and there. Been using it for only 2 weeks.

GillesD

bloubul said:
GillesD

If possible will you provide me the following macro's please.

1. spread between high and low numbers.
2. ratio of low/high numbers.
3. repeating number in successive draws.
4. split of consecutive numbers.
5. split into decades.

Thanks in advance

BlouBul :cool:

Sorry Bloubul, I just saw this old post of yours. I must have missed it when you posted it.

Actually, I do keep these statistics on an on-going basis for Lotto 6/49 but this is done through formulas with Excel's functions (in most cases, database functions). Macros could be used but formulas have the advantage of updating automatically as new results are added to my database.

If you still want this type of information, I can give you the set-up I use for my database and the various formulas that calculate the statistics you mention.

Let me know.

CDEX

>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloubul
GillesD

If possible will you provide me the following macro's please.

5. split into decades.

Thanks in advance

BlouBul

Sorry Bloubul, I just saw this old post of yours. I must have missed it when you posted it.

Actually, I do keep these statistics on an on-going basis for Lotto 6/49 but this is done through formulas with Excel's functions (in most cases, database functions). Macros could be used but formulas have the advantage of updating automatically as new results are added to my database.

If you still want this type of information, I can give you the set-up I use for my database and the various formulas that calculate the statistics you mention.

Let me know.

<<

= = = = = = = = = =

The Lottery Director software provides that kind of information.

You can select your game. You can enter those ranges into filters. Then you can filter the game's entire history, or any selected range of draws.

When you find some settings you might like to try, you can wheel your numbers and apply those filters to them.

Before you spend any money on wheeling, you can also test your wheeling and filtering choices against the game's history.

All of that is in the Lottery Director Free Trial software. You don't need to buy anything.

It has no time limit. It won't expire after 15 uses or 30 days, or anything like that. You can use it as long as you like.

The only Free Trial limitation is that you'll have to get the latest games updates from the Web site. The games are updated weekly, and the download is free.

If you're interested, the link is: http://www.ldir.com

... Note: I am not trying to 'sell' you anything. I wouldn't have posted here, except that someone suggested that you try a 'pricey' piece of software.

You're surely welcome to try the LD Free Trial instead. As there's no time limit, you can fully exercise it. Then, when you're familiar with the software, and only if it gives you what you want, then you can consider getting the Registered version.

You can also download the complete User's Guide book (in Adobe PDF format). You'll also receive full technical support.

Hoping it helps.

I'm the program's author, and will be happy to help with any questions.

Best regards,

Joe Roberts
Lottery Director Support

bloubul

Hi GillesD

5. split into decades.

Please set me up with formula's and macros.

Thanks

BlouBul

GillesD

Formulas and/or macros

bloubul

Actually, most of the information you seem interested in is calculated, not through macros but with formulas in a spreadsheet. This has the advantage of, if well planned, to have the data automatically updated as you add new data in the database.

I have no problem sharing this information but explaining the set-up and giving all formulas is a little too much time consuming. In the case of a macro, it is simply a matter of copying the macro and pasting it in a post.

Instead I will look at a few sites mentioned here where I could place my file with all the information you indicated (and a few more) and you could get it from there. A minor problem for you might be that all the text in my file will be in French but since any lottery analysis deals more with numbers than text, you should be able to understand most if not all of it.

I will let you know soon I fared in my search. Any recommendations on a site to be used for transferring files???

bloubul

Hi GillesD

Thanks for the response. Yes you can use http://www.mytempdir.com
to upload file. It will give you an ID number which you post here in order for me to download the file. If password protected please post the password as well. Thanks for your help.

BlouBul :cool:

GillesD

Analysis of 6/49

bloubul

As you indicated, my file should be available with ID# 1282353.
I may have left one or two references on a file on my computer. If so, you will have a message for file not found but it should not matter too much. If it does, let me know and I will try to tocate this reference and delete it.

I hope this helps you and you understand my text in French. Let me know.

hopefull

I have contacted the OLG for the past winning numbers of the 6/49 and the super 7 and I have them on my computer.
if it helps any one I don't mind pasting them here if it is permited.

jaakinye

I have exelent program that analyse details of each combination
We canwork together.
Just send me all results oa canadian loto in any format and Iwill analyse it

Sidebar