Any One Watch Millionares Club?

mon

I AM JUST WATCHING A SHOW ON TV CALLED MILLIONAIRES CLUB ITS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WON AT THE LOTTERY OR WERE VERY CLOSE

THEY ARE DOING INTERVIEWS WITH PEOPLE WHO WON AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THE MONEY, VERY INTERESTING!!!

STATS ALSO SHOW THAT IN THE YEAR 1997 1300 PEOPLE IN CANADA WON 1 MILLLION COMPARED TO 91 PEOPLE GETTING STUCK BY LIGHTNING!!

DOES WINNING ALOT OF MONEY MAKE YOU HAPPY???? WELL ACCORDING TO STUDYS YES IT DOES . LESS STRESS AND LESS WORRIES . BOY WE NEEDED A STUDY FOR THAT??:lol: :lol:

Brad

Hey Mon,

interesting show, saw part of it. Some other things that stuck out:

...biggest lottery jackpot ever was Spain's EL GORDO at $895,000,000 !!!

...winning the Jackpot is a condition called AFFLUENZA :lol:

...Camelot Lottery (UK I think) will protect JP winners from any publicity...winners choice !! They also offer free financial and legal advice to winners.

...fastest growing market segment on the globe is Internet Lotteries.

Then there was the guy from the east coast who spent (blew) a $500,000 JP in 11 weeks :dang:

Cheers :agree2:

mon

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN THE JACKPOT WAS WAS BY A SMALL TOWN. I MEAN EVERY ON IN THE TOWN WON....

I LIKE THE WAY THEY DO IT IN UK IT DOES PROTECT THE WINNER TO SOME EXTENT

WHATY I DONT UNDERSTAND IS SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THE MONEY. ISNT THAT A CHANCE WE TAKE WHEN PLAYING THE GAME :confused:

Brad

WHATY I DONT UNDERSTAND IS SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO SAY I SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THE MONEY. ISNT THAT A CHANCE WE TAKE WHEN PLAYING THE GAME
One of those was the guy I mentioned, think he lost a 'few' brain cells to alcohol...ie. stood in front of his bank with $20K in cash floating bills to ppl one floor below, got another $20k when he ran out...was surprised later when told his account's empty ... kind of funny in a sad way :dang:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'll soon make an appearance on that show.... :kaioken:

This is an old thread - sorry for bringing it to the top again

I will hunt this down very shortly also. :agree:

We need to get all hands on deck for the next few weeks because after June 1/2004 I'm afraid ticket prices will destroy our national interest.

Let's see what we can do :dance1:

Remember November 1st ;)

Beaker said:
This is an old thread - sorry for bringing it to the top again

I will hunt this down very shortly also. :agree:

We need to get all hands on deck for the next few weeks because after June 1/2004 I'm afraid ticket prices will destroy our national interest.

Let's see what we can do :dance1:

Remember November 1st ;)
Buddy! I'm very busy at the present time...but If I have some time..I'll join up for the hunt again... :agree: :agree2: :clown: :agree2:

Sidebar