Another quick stupid question!!

thornc

Where the option to logout of this forums?

Sometimes I use public computers and I don't like to leave my logins pending...

LT

Administrator
That is a good point thornc.

The logout is found on the home page - bottom right side. (click the "home button" at the top of all pages then go to the bottom to find
Log Out | Mark All Forums Rea

thornc

Thanks LT... how didn't I see that before!!

Must get new lens...or start using my computer less often...

LT

Administrator
NP thornc ... that stuff happens to all of us. Even with my glasses on I still don't see some things :cool:

Puters are always asking us the simple but important questions of What is it? Where is it? and What do I do with it? :D

daleks

Puters are always asking us the simple but important questions of What is it? Where is it? and What do I do with it?

tsk....tsk............1) beer, 2) still in the bottle, 3) drink it........

:beer:

thornc

Now for the reverse question....
Is there another way to login (like a button/link) either then that of "user cp" which I usually use to login here???

Maggie

thornc,

In the "edit options" section, did you click yes on the radio button to automatically log you in? As well as yes, to cookies?
Bookmark this site and away you go..

thornc

My problem is that I keep using too many public computers besides my own. And I want to login and logout each time I want to access this forums...

I know that if I don't logout my login will always be active, that's what I do with my computer... but what I wanted to know is if there is an easy way into a login screen/page??

garfield

Don't know if I understand your problem....but solution is very simple...:agree: ...go to home page (that little button on the top of this page - under logo)....and when you are at home page look in lower right corner....u will see something like this :
Log Out- if you are logged in
or
Not cookied? Log in:if you need to log in....

....I dont know exact words but you will figure it out....
:p:

...and I think that is the easiest way....

...hope this can help you....:dizzy:

c yas.....:D

thornc

Thanks Garfield! I was expecting a link to a login window!
I didn't notice the actual login fields there in the main page!

:rolleyes: Me feels very stupid... :no:!

Sidebar