Another approach...

aaa_2500

I did a little research on my local lottery. I didn't doublecheck and I didn't go back very far either... Maybe someone could check it out on a 6/49 lotto...

I was looking at the sums of each line, and I noticed that there seemed to be a pattern... The patterns seems to be that if last weeks draw had a sum close to the median, then the distance to this weeks sum is smaller than if the sum of last weeks draw had been far from the median.

However, very close to the median, the results get really confused, and the distance to next weeks draw can be anything from small to large...

Maybe this has something to do with "regression to the mean"?

Anyway... This is wort what You paid to be a member of this exclusive club!

regards,

It seems

What do you mean by "regression to the mean"?? As far as the sums I have all of these ....there is an average pattern there you are right about it...but at times the lotto plays tricks on you and you can't rely only on this criteria to make your picks...We know that most of the draws are having a sum between 120 and 210..this is an absolute filter for any 6/49 lotteries...

aaa_2500

Well... I decided to check the last 100 draws in my local lottery(7/36) and except for a few problems, it seemed very promissing.

I shouldn't have used the term regression to the mean. It seems to me that there is a tendency for the lottery to even out.

I'll have see where this goes...

regards,

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Hi aaa_2500

A 7 out of 36 lottery sure is an interesting one.
Please keep us posted on the results of your approach.

LT

Sidebar