Another angle to try???????

flipper

What about this?? Play one line of numbers but then add on 10 Encore numbers. So, you would have a lot of possible Encore numbers that might win some dough. In summing up, your one line of numbers might be lonely by itself, but the Encore lines might have a higher percentage of winning. Of course, this will cost $11.00 to do it. This would be another way to play when the jackpots are low. Then when the jackpot starts to rise again, forget about the Encore lines and play to win for the jackpot.I personally do not like the low jackpots of 2 million.

Here is what I did for today on the 6-49. I played 17 nice lines of low delta numbers with one Encore but I played them for 10 draws in advance. Total cost was $180.00. The only thing I now have to do is sit tight and do nothing until the jackpot is not won. Then out come my secondary numbers that I hold in reserve for rising jackpots.

Perhaps someone has a study on Encore numbers. I must check the prize breakdown of the Encore draw. I also think that the Encore is a must win draw. In other words, out of all the tickets sold, one has to win. But I could be wrong on this. Still, you could fluke $250,000.00. You must admit, playing one lousy ticket with 10 Encore numbers attached is unheard of, right??

[This message has been edited by flipper (edited June 21, 2001).]

flipper

Odds of winning any prize in 6-49 is 1 in 54. For Lottario, odds of winning any prize is 1 in 21. But get this, odds of winning any prize in Encore is 1 in 5.26!!!!!!! Plus, I checked and the Encore prizes are not SHARED. This means if 3 people have all the Encore numbers, all 3 get $250,000.00 each.In the regular draws, the jackpots are shared.

I think a good play would be to take the one line of 6 numbers, add on 10 Encore numbers and play in advance for 10 draws. You would get the same Encore numbers on your ticket for the 10 draws.Total cost would be $110.00. But, think of the fun you would have when you take the ticket in after 10 draws to get it checked. You could win all kinds of small prizes, about 40-50 free tickets and still have a hell of a chance at the $250,000.00.
Plus, your lonely ticket of 6 numbers in the 6-49 would be there for 10 draws, with a possibility of winning off the 6-49 regular draw as well!!!

Tomorrow, I'm going to do that--play one line of 6 numbers, followed by 10 Encore numbers for 10 draws in advance.The more I think about it, the better I like it. I really like the odds of winning any prize in Encore at 1 in 5.26 which is a steal, as I see it.

Sidebar