Amazing Pick 3 Prediction software !!!

stefan

My new baby... :thumb:

Here's something you won't find every day (I guarantee you) Pick3stats.com is a "visual" statistical analysis tool for pick 3 lotteries and runs entirely in your web browser (there's no need to download anything and it is completely free).

I have developed this free tool because I believe that many software programs don't leave any room for human intuition. I also believe that "good decision making" based on human intuition can only be triggered by excellent statistical data. That's why pick3stats.com has some highly unique features :

A colorful pick 3 display responds in real time to your actions. To backtest past draw results, enter as many draw results as you like to track down pairs, digits, odds, evens, highs, lows, sums, roots, hot numbers, cold numbers, singles, doubles and triples.
You can manualy assign a "hot/cold"-status to each of the 10 possible Pick 3 digits.
You can highlight any pick 3 combo that holds a particular pair. You can filter out groups of numbers by using the mask-feature.
You can easily wheel any amount of digits to further narrow down your selection of combinations.
And... you can easily track the number sequencing of "unmatched" combinations (= 3 unique digits) and "doubles" in your draw history.

Statistical data is presented in 3 different colors to quickly spot lower than-, higher than- and normal values.

It takes approximately 30 minutes to get used to the basic layout, so at first, pick3stats requires some multidimensional thinking. Once you get used to it, you will see that it's one of the sharpest tools to spot future trends.

Once more, this tool is 100 % free, so you'd better check it out now :

www.pick3stats.com

Best regards,

Stefan

stefan

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the nice compliment. I am kind of addicted to it myself. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. I'll be more than happy to answer them!

Warm regards,

Stefan

blitzed

Hi Stefan, your pick3 stats is most definately the best lottery web app available :)

Thanks! I'll check out this new version!

blitzed

blitzed

Hi Stefan,

The new version is neat. here are a few suggestions aimed at making it a bit more user friendly.

1) It might be more quick-start & user-friendly with the addition of infotip/mouseOver things to quickly summarize what a command does. For example, in anchor tags you could add Title="This command does this." such as mousing over MHH could display "Mask Medium Hot Hot!"

2) How would it look with underlining turned on to indicate mask commands? could label command links with "a id=cmd" then have somethin like this in a stylesheet "a#cmd text-decoration:underline;"

3) The page length is really long, and the app is hidden, awkward having to scroll down so far. Perhaps the top of the page could have an IFRAME INFO_BOX, then right above it have "The Facts", "Feature List", "Complete User's Guide" that way users can click on the menu links, and the INFO_BOX would update accordingly. Hmmm, there is a lot of dead space in your cool logo header graphic...it might be neat to to try to tuck the info box in through there to make better use of screen realestate.

4) With the number pyramid up higher, you could add graphics to the dead space on each side of it...ah I see the 100x100 pixel.gif there for for example...maybe a graphic with "Signup for the powerful Pro Version!" would be cool.

Anyway, just some ideas, not sure if they'd be good or not. You definately have a great visual graphic design that is easy on the eyes, my ideas could goof that up, I don't know hah!

cheers!
blitzed

stefan

Thanks!

Hi blitzed,

Many thanks for the suggestions. You definitely gave me some food for thinking.

Yes, those mouse-over tips are definitely a good idea. And underlining the masking features are a good idea as well (in fact, I did that on the first version). Just give me some time, OK? I'll see what I can do. I experimented with loads of different designs, and this one- from what I learned from the beta-testers - turned out to be the "easiest on the eyes".

I was hoping you would add some comments about the new features, like the simulator, LSA-button, range settings, Skip-button, the inspector, wheeling engines, etc... I am sure you noticed the "complete user's guide" as well in downloadable pdf-format. I think that the user's guide is essential to start working with pick3stats (for those who don't know it yet, the complete and brand new user's guide is free as well. Please, do read it and take it one step at the time). Thank you once more !!!

Warm regards,

Stefan

blitzed

stefan said:
Hi blitzed,
Many thanks for the suggestions. You definitely gave me some food for thinking.
-
I was hoping you would add some comments about the new features

Stefan
Hi stefan, you are most welcome.

I haven't had time to try everything & dig through maual all the way yet. Yeah, good features, like going through draws in increments & decrements and all :clap: definately more lively than my spreadsheet heh!

Anyway, earlier I ran the last 15 CA Daily 3 draws, made some adjustments to generate a handful of test picks. If I hadn't been wrapped up doing chores today, I would have went out to play the numbers. I missed a boxed bet payout!:wow:

stefan

tsx said:
would this program work for canadian pick 3??

Hi Tsx,

Pick3stats works for any game where 3 numbers or digits (each numbered from 0 to 9) are drawn from 3 seperate drums, resulting in one of the 1000 possible pick 3 combinations (000 to 999).

Best regards,

Stefan

Blue71

blitzed said:
dump in some past draws to test it.

blitzed
I kind of need help on this myself. How do you test numbers. Does it look at past drawings and determine the best possible numbers that might come up? I need some help on it.

blitzed

Blue71 said:
I kind of need help on this myself. How do you test numbers. Does it look at past drawings and determine the best possible numbers that might come up? I need some help on it.

Ok, look...I'll take the last 16 draws from CA Daily 3...simply cut & paste the draws into the input box:
0 7 0
8 9 3
1 6 7
2 1 5
9 7 4
9 3 6
4 8 5
4 3 7
4 6 2
0 6 5
3 2 0
2 7 5
1 9 8
5 1 0
3 5 3
8 6 9
then click GO...like magic the stats are generated.

Time to set filters...below the input area are the pair stats...I click on the instances of 2 & 3 to filter out the very hottest pairs.

Then to the right of that I click 3 & 5 cuz they are too hot with 6 instances. To the right of that I then filter out doubles & triples.

Now back below the input box, click the back arrow to the left of "last 16 draws" until it shows "last 10 draws" there.

At 10 last draws, 189 & 289 are highlighted gold, at 11 draws just 189 is gold, at 12 draws 189 is still there nice & pretty gold, then at draw 13, BAM! 198 is actually drawn...pretty sweet :) 189 still comes up even ifya only test with the last 12 draws...so no it isn't cheating by peeking at the 13th draw in the 16 draw history heh!

pick3stats.com is the lazy way for me to make some picks...otherwise I usually do manual calculations and run my own systems. Stefan's system has more thorough stats, such as the pair tracking which I don't do. Anyway, his system hits as well as mine, perhaps better...I don't know...haven't done side by side backtest comparison.

As Stefan mentioned, his pick3 web app is a tool, you make interact, making filter decisions, then the program will help you to zero in on the most probable picks based upon your choices.

blitzed

Blue71

Thanks. I'm goin to try this after I pick my own my way then try it and do another slip using this and see what happens.

blitzed

Blue71 said:
Thanks. I'm goin to try this after I pick my own my way then try it and do another slip using this and see what happens.[/QUOTE

it is very simple to cut & paste past draws in, then step back through the history to see if Stefan's tool will blatantly highlight picks for you based upon your filter settings. I'm still very impressed that it was able to forecast a box hit starting 3 draws away :)

g'luck :beer:

blitzed

blitzed

kandy said:
Hi Stefen,
Can I use your pick 3 prediction for uk lotto hot pick, to choose 3 numbers.
kandy

hiya kandy,

If it is 3 numbers 0 to 9, then yes it will work.

I also have a pick3 page, not nearly as fancy as Stefan's...but it is good for random number & wheels if you feel certain numbers are strong.
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/daily3_pick3_lottery/

If your UK game has a number range other than 0 to 9, let me know and I can make a page for it.

blitzed

kandy

Thanks blitzed, uk hot pick game has 49 numbers. So I think it won't work.
What do you suggest about 49 number game?

blitzed

kandy said:

I will do some calculations for a 3/49 lottery and see if I can giveya some insight.

catchya later,
blitzed

blitzed

kandy said:

Well, perhaps you can track number distribution, probabilities, also try the simonsez formulas for makin picks.

Here is the thread on this site about the simonsez formulas:
http://www.lotto649.ws/lotto-tips-strategies/6916-check-out-my-winning-number-post92001.html

Here is a 3/49 page I duplicated & modified really quick from my 6/49 one:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/349_lottery_picks//

hope that helpsya out :)
blitzed

Sidebar