Advantage Plus software GH & Karmac's Theory!

mike27466

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and i found some of the tips and advice really good in this forum when using advantage plus software from Gail Howard. But i would like to find Karmac theory and get an understanding with his concept when using the advantage plus software. I found the comments interesting particularly the 15 number section that some of you guys have mentioned in your comments. Can anyone help me in where to find Karmac's theory. I have won some nice lotto prizes with Gail's system in the past I won 2x 3rd division in Australian gold lotto 6/45+2b. 3rd division is 5 out of the 6 drawn in a game and many smaller prizes which i get in most draws.. the first 3rd division i won was around $1,200 and the second time was much lower in $$$ being $780 because of more winners .I think some of you guys have a very good method of number selection,I guess its a good tight not loose wheeling system that will help to bring ALL the 6 numbers into 1 game! I think its a question of time in winning the big one! and even winning a few big ones .

Sidebar