Additional Lotteries?

LT

Administrator
I'm thinking of adding some additional lottery forums. Maybe the UK 649? South African 649? :idea:

Maggie

Lottario?

LT,

Great idea! Maybe Joesam would be interested.

Has there ever been any interest in Lottario?

I realize this lottery is for Ontario players only, but I wonder if any other Ontario residents would be interested in having one.

henlo1

Thank you LT for considering adding maybe a South African lottery forum.I have been playing our lottery since its inception in 1999 and what I really enjoyed is your website.Like everyone else I have been trying to win the lottery using stats and also your website .I really enjoy the discussions by you (LT) ,Dennis and all the others.
What I have missed however is that in giving your top 20 numbers you only focus on the Canadian lottery.If is not to much to ask what is your opinion in giving a top 20 prediction for the South African lottery.My total winnings to date have been :1 x 4+ bonus,2 x 4 nubers,3 x 3+bonus and 22 x 3 numbers.This have been achieved using stats,programs like lotto pro and Mr lottery.

LT

Administrator
henlo .. the SA 649 has been added .. lets hope that there is lots of postings there with the winning numbers so that you and others can cash in BIG! :agree:

Maggie .. thanks for the lottario suggestion :agree2: .... anyone else wants a lottario? are there enough members that play that game to make it a separate forum?

lottopool

Add USA Mega Millions and USA Powerball!

We had the winning group!
A group of ten persons working at the maintenance dept at Sweetheart Cup Company in Md won $175K using the lotto pool. They started their pool only
days before the drawing!

Congradulations to group ID 0709021632

The Lotto Pool
Join us!
You Gotta Play to Win
<<< url deleted by LT ... links to sites with other bulletin boards ie "Lotto Forum - coming soon!" are against the rules of membership here >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Administrator
Add USA Mega Millions and USA Powerball!
lottopool .. I would be glad to set up a forum for those lotteries but ONLY if they were active and of interest to members here. The best way to test that out would be for you or anyone to start posting numbers and or discussions for those lotteries in the "anything goes" category for a consistent period of time and if there is genuine interest, I'll open some new forums.
LT

LT

Administrator
To bad that I'm the only dutchman on board

Hey Goswinus ... even though my tribal DNA is Irish, I've been to your wonderful country .. the Hauge, Leiden and Amsterdam .. Lido, Milkveg etc.. My step father was a Dutchman. I love chocolate and drinking heinikin so aren't we just like cousins?:D
Seriously though .. if you would like a forum for the Dutch lottery (do you have a 649?) that would not be out of the question. Same thing as I posted for Lottopool .. if there is interest ... lets do it :agree2:

lottopool

okay

Is there a wqay to allow me to send messages regarding these forums via email? I have over 400 members on my mailing list and I send updates daily as well as pick information. If not I'll just start posting messages that I send to my members to the new Thread is this okay?

LT

Administrator
hi lottopool

I'm not totally sure what you mean but it sounds ok. To set up a USA lottery section (that would be ideal for you to post your predictions in) just requires a few members who post fairly regularily to that topic. I just don't want to set up dead sections that are not used ;)

Sidebar