add the segments or columns of doubles and trios *

jack

add the segments or columns of doubles and trios
* objective = use sum with segment filters
numca has the same sum in the 5 columns, in each draw, please

jack

excuse me! I forgot to mention that in all spreadsheets I will always post new drawings, that is, I will put new ones
* draw lines

jack

ok, perfect, very good job, frank, now the 2nd step
* list each of the 5 columns = column 1,2,3,4,5
* and see a list next to it, the smallest and highest value of the sum of each column
and see the sum that repeats most in each segment, please
* objective = is to filter by segments, please !!!

Frank

ok, perfect, very good job, frank, now the 2nd step
* list each of the 5 columns = column 1,2,3,4,5
* and see a list next to it, the smallest and highest value of the sum of each column
and see the sum that repeats most in each segment, please
* objective = is to filter by segments, please !!!

Well good luck with that one. I am sure you are aware that the distribution of sums over all 7 numbers is a bell curve. The distribution of sums within your segments are also bell curves. Any filtering of counts of sums needs to be looked at with that knowlege, so you know what is normal and what is not.
See spreadsheet.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z3jz7bz6ibentvf/C%F3pia_de_soma_segmentos.xlsx/file

jack

hello, frank, very good job, perfect, thank you, please, step 3 of the limit
* of minimum and maximum of the sum of each column, see by columns the sums that were not drawn, and assemble the 5 formations of the sums of each draw
* ex = 1st draw = sums = 05 36 51 16 70, are values of the sums respectively of columns 1,2,3,4,5, list in a list next to
* objective = to see formations of the 5 sums that have not yet been raffled within the limit, minimum and maximum, please

Frank

hello, frank, very good job, perfect, thank you, please, step 3 of the limit
* of minimum and maximum of the sum of each column, see by columns the sums that were not drawn, and assemble the 5 formations of the sums of each draw
* ex = 1st draw = sums = 05 36 51 16 70 (tel:05 36 51 16 70) (tel:05 36 51 16 70 (tel:05 36 51 16 70)), are values of the sums respectively of columns 1,2,3,4,5, list in a list next to
* objective = to see formations of the 5 sums that have not yet been raffled within the limit, minimum and maximum, please

Well the percentages of the individual segment counts are very low, and when you add up the 5 segment sums, you are dealing with a statistic which according to theory has each possible sum occurring at most only 1% of the time. They spread over a very wide bell curve. See the updated theory sheet.

I have also corrected an error in the minimum calculations on the spreadsheet. The same mediafire link code applies to the updated sheet .

Given the tiny percentages and the very wide bell curve for the property you look for, this system is a non starter and a waste of my time.
My participation in this thread is over, I suggest you take steps four five and six. ( which you have up,your sleeve) and dispose of them in the waste bin.

Good luck,
Frank

bloubul

Frank

Media fire got a problem with the file, it did not upload correctly.
Will you please re-upload the file.

BlouBul :cool:

Frank

I have to say that Mediafire has begun to be problematic, ever since it started insisting that any ad blocker be turned off and preventing access if you didn't turn it off. I have had problems with the "Upload still in progress" error message for other peoples uploads.

I have reuploaded as a new file with a new link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zejk26z4d5q1bv1/C%F3pia_de_soma_segmentos.xlsx/file

Edit:

I also had a problem deleting the rogue file from mediafire until I closed down the browser tab and then re logged in to mediafire. It could be that after uploading to mediafire you need to leave the site (close the tab) to allow the site to complete the upload in the background.

Last edited:

jack

Okay frank, great work, congratulations!
this planilia alone, almost shows nothing, but when it crosses, with other odd / even patterns, endings or last digit, etc. it can be of great help, ex = in the initial and final sum filters, of course only the plan can not help, but when it crosses with other synchronization information
it can help to filter the bets
* thank you frank!

jack

frank, when an algorithm is found to cross information from statistical and trend files, any good analysis alone is not of much value, but when
* if it intersects various information on the board, it may serve very well,
alias we have to think calmly in creating a crossing algorithm, type dna (genetic code) even / odd

jack

Frank, when I'm going to post new drawings
* It's not doing the formulas automatically.
* which button should I activate for when placing new draws make the formulas work

Frank

Frank, when I'm going to post new drawings
* It's not doing the formulas automatically.
* which button should I activate for when placing new draws make the formulas work

Jack you surprise me. It sounds like you don't know how to copy excel formulas down columns ???? How have you suvived all these years without being able to do this ?? :confused:

I've done some for you, but left some for you to do.

Weve currently got to row 60, formulas are all in, but you need formulas on the rows below::-

Select range I60:AK60 (or whatever is the lowest row already filled in)

In the bottom right hand corner of cell AK60 is a tiny square called a "drag handle". Hover over this drag handle with your mouse, you will see your mouse pointer change to a cross shape +

Now hold down the left mouse button and move your mouse downwards as far as you want to go , then release mouse button.........

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7821z9l9yiw4c97/formula_automatico.xlsx/file

:spiny:

Success?
:clap:

Sidebar