A BUG in Expert Loto ?

heminen

Hello the conceptor of expert loto

I have downloaded the free version of expert loto

i have make an excel file with 4502 draws of french loto
it's the good format of file (i have make comparaison with export file)

the pb: When i import the file, all the rows are correctly reconized, draws are in the winning numbers, but only 4465 draws.
some draws don't appear (very old draws, but only someone.....)

is it because at the beginning, there were only one draw a week, after 2 draw a week, and now 4 draws a week...so some problem with import??

here a link to download if you want to make some tests
http://cjoint.com/?bvtjhbKK0L

cordialement

da88

hi Heminen,

I've being using ExpertLotto for almost a year now so I can tell you that's not a bug, I got similar problem at first when I set up my lotto game (CA Fantasy Five).

What (may) happen is when you set up your lotto game your setting was four draws per week, (e.g. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) but there probably some of the draws was held on Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday so ExpertLotto didn't recognized the results and ignore the inputs.

I found a post that explain your problem: <<< links to other forums are not allowed to be posted here >>>
Hope that will fix your problem.

Da88

Last edited by a moderator:

heminen

hello da88

thank's for your answer
it's the beginning for this software for me
I think that you said is really the good answer, because there was an evolution of the numbers of draws since the beginning of french loto
to one, two and four draws now in a week

At this moment i have seen the forum expert loto and i am registered on it.

i have download the pdf documentation of expert loto
to morrow, i will print it and to learn, read also the differents post to understand it.

at this moment, (only to go and see on the differents menus) i think that this system is the opposiite of LOTWIN because first you make tickets and after you choise this filters. in Lotwin, you choose the filters, and the software (with wheeling, and reduce garantie options), make the tickets.
i work also with mdieditor

there is 25 years i play loto, at the beginning only with hazard, and for 10 years with differents softwares.

I never be under 4 numbers and bonus!!!!! (max price)
......and some people win jackpot with only one ticket, no luck for me!

to win, you must have some LUCK , is't write somewhere??

nb: an other software will be interisting, it's lotto architec, but i have no much time to tests all

one question, if you use Expert Lotto, have you some good result on lotto??
Cordialement

ExpertLotto

hello heminen,

as da88 already posted your problem is most likely with 'out of sequence' draws. that means draws that do not follow the date pattern set in your lottery setup.

Sidebar