9. november bc/49 winners, i hope

Brad

I'm counting on your ESP too CM :p: , my dry spell is about the same length as yours tho I missed 4 draws ... else it's make up time, stay after school, get a tutor time ... :D

GGOD JOB BRADO

Yeahhhhhhhhhh well done my man. With some luck you could have matched 5/12 !!
I guess you won $60.00 to $70.00 tonite not bad and again I will keep bugging you, if you had played Serotic you would have won even more as you can see 03-09 on the 2nd line is what you need plus the 11 :agree:
As for me just keep on trying :agree2:

Brad

BC49 nrs:

03-06-09-11-40-44 B10

Started with a 5/20 ended with 3/7 and 3/12, total $60 for $15. Had I carried the 06 to my AW12 .... lousy hatchet job ... sour grapes :D .

Note that we did have 2 oons, 3 if bonus from last draw's included, and 1 repeat. Had the 40 nicely bracketed ... worst case of oneoffitis :sick:.

Your combo 7 didn't miss by much either, consistent 2/7 ... go for 4/14 next time ;) .

Cheers

Last edited:

daleks

if this was horseshoes we were playing.....

nice going, brad. i could feel the heat from your forties..........what's a Serotic ?

Re: BC49 nrs:

Brad said:
03-06-09-11-40-44 B10

Started with a 5/20 ended with 3/7 and 3/12, total $60 for $15. Had I carried the 06 to my AW12 .... lousy hatchet job ... sour grapes :D .

Note that we did have 2 oons, 3 if bonus from last draw's included, and 1 repeat. Had the 40 nicely bracketed ... worst case of oneoffitis :sick:.

Your combo 7 didn't miss by much either, consistent 2/7 ... go for 4/14 next time ;) .

Cheers
Nice job Brad! :agree2: :dance1: :finger:

Brad

Re: if this was horseshoes we were playing.....

daleks said:
... snip ... what's a Serotic ?
Hi Daleks, Combo can explain that better than me, I haven't used the system, it's a way of combining pairs when wheeling I think. Go here for prev. post on the subject ... there are other posts if it strikes your interest, could do a search within this site.
Ever played horseshoes in the dark? That's what it feels like when I play the lottery ;).

Dennis, thanks I think ... is this the correct digit :finger: or were you planning to use the thumb here instead?

Last edited:

Sidebar