6/49 Picks For April 10

With the program that I'm using Beaker I can see many things in that"" history inside the other"" odd-even....high-low...split decades...LDs history....skips from any numbers or pair or triple....
sums range and average..and a few more things...
I have been working on that for quite a while now and I think I'm finally getting somewhere!:cool: :cool: I don't have time to put the input for the next Super 7 ...but I will next week and the week after...count on me!:cool:
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
With the program that I'm using Beaker I can see many things in that"" history inside the other"" odd-even....high-low...split decades...LDs history....skips from any numbers or pair or triple....
sums range and average..and a few more things...
I have been working on that for quite a while now and I think I'm finally getting somewhere!:cool: :cool:

BINGO - as I said, the same rules apply - the trick is to reconcile the overall history with the new one. This is one area where I'm headed now.
 
Beaker said:
Dennis, I have been looking into this analysis for quite a while now. It's good. There is alot of potential for "history within history" :agree:

As you say, it can be used as an awesome filter - especially with hot-cold.

I'm using the preceeding draw as announcer and run stats on that set. What is really interesting is THE SAME RULES APPLY - LD's, pairs, consecutives, repeats etc. I hit 4 just covering open pairs from the announcer set. :agree:

This thing is like you are saying very interesting! I did not check everything in the last draw like open pairs, and my LD thing has been updated (I gave new values to the numbers but it doesn't work very good my previous version was better...I'm going back to that version) These open pairs are awesomes...amazing!
 
I'm going to go real hard after these super 7 jackpots....I don't think that 02 will come up this time! As for the next 6/49 my favourite set has been driving these draws lately it caught 4-2-2-2-1 or close to that on the last 5 draws...a 5 number hit is in sight for these numbers Beaker....:agree:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm going to go real hard after these super 7 jackpots....I don't think that 02 will come up this time! As for the next 6/49 my favourite set has been driving these draws lately it caught 4-2-2-2-1 or close to that on the last 5 draws...a 5 number hit is in sight for these numbers Beaker....:agree:

I took some time to finally cleanse my S7 database - nice and shiny clean now.:agree:

You watch that 2 will be a spoiler :p
 
Last edited:
Beaker said:


I took some time to finally cleanse my S7 database - nice and shiney clean now.:agree:

You watch that 2 will be a spoiler :p

If it comes out again.....nooooooo please not again I'm tired of that number...it spoiled enough draws for me now!
I kind of like the 35 Beaker and the 41 got to jump in...his absence is just because of the repeating 02.....it doesn't want to be joined with that 02 for some reasons...they just don't go together....:confused:
 
:blush: <-------This is how my database looks now....lol...lol...lol...
The :cold: 49 in the 6/49 is doing it again...what a number it is making :clown: out of us..lol..lol..lol..
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:


If it comes out again.....nooooooo please not again I'm tired of that number...it spoiled enough draws for me now!
I kind of like the 35 Beaker and the 41 got to jump in...his absence is just because of the repeating 02.....it doesn't want to be joined with that 02 for some reasons...they just don't go together....:confused:

You have to change your thinking for this lotto -
HOT HOT HOT is in.

15-34 with only one forty - 43 :agree:
 

Beaker

Member
I'm not playing 49 until it starts to hit - too :cold: . I'll be playing for the 5+bonus - unless that 49 HITS for the bonus :lol:
 
I like these numbers Beaker ...I like them a lot!
I also have another set that our good friend Goswinus gave me....many from there could show up....
That set is for the Super 7
05-06-09-10-16-19-29-31-34-35-36-39-43-44
Like he always does he gave them to me with their hit history..coming up wait a second...
0+0=18
0+1=6
1+0=65
1+1=19
2+0=96
2+1=32
3+0=59
3+1=23
4+0=43
4+1=20
5+0=9
5+1=3
6+0=3
By the way he said that we will hear from him soon!
 
Last edited:

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
I like these numbers Beaker ...I like them a lot!
I also have another set that our good friend Goswinus gave me....many from there could show up....
05-06-09-10-16-19-29-31-34-35-36-39-43-44

I hope this is for 6/49 because they look very good :agree:

I'm not playing too many LD 9 - LD 4 will hit hard for 6/49
 
For the 6/49 I can tell you one thing....LDs 05 are going to hit hard when they'll arrive....looking for a quadruple hit by them Beaker no jokes here! :cool: (I'm not making any more jokes these days...lol...lol...lol...):kiss::cool:These jackpots are too tempting.....
 
Last edited:
The bottom line is simple...Dennis is due to hit big...
He is having a very good feeling about the next draws...and when he has these feelings..something good always happens.....!
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
The bottom line is simple...Dennis is due to hit big...
He is having a very good feeling about the next draws...and when he has these feelings..something good always happens.....!

Beaker too :eek:
 
Top