6/49 help and DN and LD etc...

ct2100

Greetings to all,

This my be a stupid question, but what is an DN number?? or a LD? I see the refernece on the 6/49 forum and I can't seem to find a description for it..

Furthermore, which is the best software for generating most accurate 6/49 predictions? Was hearing lotto pro since on web site they have so many comments and claims and awards they won and is recomeded... Any real life opinions on this issue or other s/w?

Many Thanks

John

gsobier

John:

I looked at Lotto Pro and would not recommend it. Lottery Director from CDEX Software is better choice:agree:... ...the down side for any program you would purchase is figuring out how to use the darn thing effectively... ...a steep learning curve:(. I don't think there is any software out there which will win it for you... ...it requires your own knowledge and hard work to suceed.

DN = Designated Number
LD = Last Digit (as in the same Last Digit)

An example of DN 11 and one LD in each too...
02 11 24 36 37 44
03 11 25 35 37 40
06 11 26 28 34 47
...get the picture? Most drawn sets have at least one LD. Provided 11 does get drawn your chances of winning is improved:)... ...if it does not, it hurts:(. You need to predict numbers well enough to make this work. Choosing a number to repeat is one way to do it:agree:.

You might also ask about missing decade too.

Regards,
George:)
ct2100 said:
Greetings to all,

This my be a stupid question, but what is an DN number?? or a LD? I see the refernece on the 6/49 forum and I can't seem to find a description for it..

Furthermore, which is the best software for generating most accurate 6/49 predictions? Was hearing lotto pro since on web site they have so many comments and claims and awards they won and is recomeded... Any real life opinions on this issue or other s/w?

Many Thanks

John

Last edited:

Sidebar