2 and 4: 089
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Beaker

Have to do some data updating but I don't think I'll be making too many changes to mine.

Your multiple repeater will hit - need to keep an eye out for that :agree2:

gsobier

Beaker:

Multiple repeaters was on my mind too for a few draws... ...oh, how I miss those gimmies:(:bawl::agree:. To me, they are almost like a DN in a way, if you know what I mean:eek:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Have to do some data updating but I don't think I'll be making too many changes to mine.

Your multiple repeater will hit - need to keep an eye out for that :agree2:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Multiple repeaters was on my mind too for a few draws... ...oh, how I miss those gimmies:(:bawl::agree:. To me, they are almost like a DN in a way, if you know what I mean:eek:.

Regards,
Yes, they are always good DN candidates :agree: Going to do a cram session with S7 - like to hit something from that one :agree: :rolleyes:

OOps! My apologies George... i did not see you had already started a Discussion thread. I do not know how to fix it, so I hope LT can fix it.

Discussion For Sept. 27
Good picking Winkledinkle!

As usual lately, the over-due multiple repeaters thing is really doing me in! That's what happens when you get on the wrong side of a streak... gotta keep playing it though, since it is very extreme that we have not seen more than one repeater now for the last twelve draws!It makes for some good opportunities for DN numbers.

I feel that there will be at least three repeaters in the next two draws, and as many as five...in total that is.

The 8-14 is now getting where it needs to blank very soon and more often.

The LD's of 0 and 9 look interesting this time.

I like 34 as a good repeater prospect.

Last edited:

gsobier

Weatherman:

Not a problem... ...you should have seen some of the things I did before... ...wrong date once, 6/46 instead of 6/49 to name a few... ..."oh, if I had brains, I'd be somewhat dangerous". As a matter of fact, when we had 6/46, the highest number was 46:eek:! Brad joked about it and it came true.

LT will have to blow away the other one... ...I hope there is nothing left behind in that thread which we need here:eek:.

Regards,
The Weatherman said:
OOps! My apologies George... i did not see you had already started a Discussion thread. I do not know how to fix it, so I hope LT can fix it.

George,

Your story about posting 6/46 instead of 6/49 reminds me of the strange and bizarre ways we can get clues as to what will happen... as in the 46 coming up in your example... one must keep an open mind and remain playful in order to receive the gift that these occasions offer! Goes to show, there is more than one kind of announcer!

gsobier

Weatherman:

Just a comedy of errors... ...I played 47, 48, and 49 (what a waste:bawl: of $)... ...you just never know.

Regards,
The Weatherman said:
George,

Your story about posting 6/46 instead of 6/49 reminds me of the strange and bizarre ways we can get clues as to what will happen... as in the 46 coming up in your example... one must keep an open mind and remain playful in order to receive the gift that these occasions offer! Goes to show, there is more than one kind of announcer!

Maggie

Feeling pretty confident about the 46 for Sat. George. If I could post a second "best bet" that would be the one. :agree:

gsobier

Maggie:

I'm going to :read: for this draw and keep that 46 in mind:agree2:.

Regards,
Maggie said:
Feeling pretty confident about the 46 for Sat. George. If I could post a second "best bet" that would be the one. :agree:

gsobier

Maggie:

I've looked around and I'd have to say 46 could hit. 46 has skipped 5 times which is in the "hitting zone":agree:. I see you are waiting to catch 28 when it hits too. Anyone who makes 28 a DN would cheer when it pops. Remember the fun you had with 02 when it kept skipping on you?:eek:

Regards,
Maggie said:

Beaker

46 is in :agree:

A few from 46-47-49 also Maggie's 10 with something from 12-15-17

Have to watch S7 tonite for some clues. ;)

Maggie

I can't wait for that 28 to hit, and when it does, the 44 will be right there with it. :D

Those would be the 2 DN's to play...:p:
But, you'd have to be pretty daring to use those..:cool:

gsobier

Maggie:

Give 28 and 44 to hubby for his sets:eek:.

Regards,
Maggie said:
I can't wait for that 28 to hit, and when it does, the 44 will be right there with it. :D

Last edited:
Maggie said:

I have said it ...And I will say it again...When 28 will hit make sure to play 45 with it...And those would be the 2 Dns to play with it...But 44 could come up with them it too...Got to track down the dancing one to know why.... :agree: :agree2:

Sidebar