6/49 Discussion For September 10, 2003

Maggie

Beaker,

Hope that finger heals up real soon for you. It is good to see you back in commission again. :)

Lucky, no, Maggie is not my real name. :cool:

I like the looks of both 28-44 coming up.

Beaker

Taking a quick look at things something from 1-2 might hit - that 1 likes to be around the 49 as we have mentioned before.

16 looks good :agree2: and I see something with that 8 as a long-shot.

Might see 1-3-8 :liplick:

Hard to overlook 6 and 27-46 are good repeater's with 11.

Some wild fluctuations in the draws lately - might see this for just a few more then should settle.

I agree with Maggie on the 40's - not done yet. We have seen these 4 before - twice - 1 time we got 40's one time we didn't :notme: but if you look at 4 40's overall you see some coming the next draw. Also, they are coming out of hibernation

:lol:

More later :read:

Maggie

I'm with you on that 1-8 and if one were to come out of 15-16, I would go with the 16, too.

I kind of debated between the 4-5, and finally decided on the 4. The only reasoning I have for that move is that the 5 came out twice after the last time 4 showed up. So, I figure it's time for the 4.

I'm trying to pair up some numbers out of my picks that go well together. So far, I have 4-8 and 4-34. And 28-44. I have to keep looking into this a bit more.

Beaker

I don't know about that 28 Maggie :cold: :cold:

Too much Summer in other numbers :lol: One thing tho' - we are due for a long-shot past 20 draws. ;)

I think if you look back at a few of Dennis's posts, he mentions that 27. Should look for 1-2 coming and others. I will see if I can find those posts. :agree:

Maggie

I almost made that 28 my best bet. :) I don't know, I'm still holding out for that 42 .

Did some reading, and the 1-48 should be on it's way.

peter

Beaker said:

I agree with Maggie on the 40's - not done yet. We have seen these 4 before - twice - 1 time we got 40's one time we didn't :notme: but if you look at 4 40's overall you see some coming the next draw. Also, they are coming out of hibernation

:lol:

More later :read:
I would particularily have a long and hard look at the 40's that are open in the 7th position.
There are currently 12 open numbers in the 7th position, some numbers WILL come from here.
Count on it!!!!!

Beaker

Maggie said:
LD 4 is probably something else that should be considered for the next draw. We should see something from 4-24-34-44. (at least one of them) :agree:

I prefer the 34 over the ones I posted above. I think they're kinda lukewarm right now.
Funny :clown:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I almost made that 28 my best bet. :) I don't know, I'm still holding out for that 42 .

Did some reading, and the 1-48 should be on it's way.
Maggie I can't stand it :dizzy: you are too funny :lol: :lol: :clown: :clown: Let us know what you read next - should be funny :lol: :clown: :clown:

Sidebar