6/49 Discussion For October 8, 2003

gsobier

Maggie:

I have a report which tells me the bolded numbers in your set should not have more than 4 at the most and that is very rare... ...in fact there was never 6!... ...I'd say either 2 or 3 and I'm leaning towards 2 this time.

This is based on a report which Beaker and Dennis know about which does not fail me very often and its only one week old so I have not been able to use it that much yet. Up to now, I have seen very solid performance in the history of 1,000 draws listed by this report. I don't know how you are going to react to this but I figured you work very hard on your game so this advice would be welcome.

If there is a 6 hitter in there as you have it now, you would:bawl:. If you were not sure and took a stab at it when deciding what to play then I hope this post will help.

Look at it as a :birthday::gift:.

02 04 09 10 12 14 22 27 29 33 36 40 46 48

Regards,
George:)

Last edited:

Lootoman

Well if that 32 is any indication of an announcer ,then I would put money on the 29 for sure ,its popped 9 times out of 12 after the 32 came up ,and the last 3 times straight.I think its a good bet to play for sure.Im going with the 29 to repeat ,if it doesent I think we will see something from near there,mayby even a 32 repeat or a 30 or 31 and the 28 as my longshot to repeat.Will definately be looking at the something from 27 to 32 to drop ,one for sure ,mayby two.Now the other 4 ..hehe.I do think that something will come from the 40s and Magies due for that 46 to hit and im with her on that one.What else we got brewing around ?

Lootoman

That 7 is a tough one and has been consistant the past several months but I dont see it as one of my top picks but definatley wont be ignoring it .Just when I start to get a handle on things someone steals my oars and I go adrift in the wrong direction LOL.What is your analysis George ?

gsobier

Lootoman:

There is a 50/50 chance 07 would hit... ...I'm either going to play it as a DN or exclude it all together because it has caught my attention in my new reports which I've collect on for the last 1,000 draws. There is alot of information and I'm still learning how to read them... ...some things are black and white, others are left to interpretation.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
That 7 is a tough one and has been consistant the past several months but I dont see it as one of my top picks but definatley wont be ignoring it .Just when I start to get a handle on things someone steals my oars and I go adrift in the wrong direction LOL.What is your analysis George ?

Lootoman

Just read my post about the oars and wanted to elaborate a little as not to cause any misunderstanding.My charts have been throwing me this way and that the last couple draws and I have been OFF target on my patterns though I did get two on the last draw and two on the previous but I Cant accept that /cry ..*Smirk* .See I dont know if I should laugh or cry ..WHO took my oars.Just having some fun here ,cant be serious 24 /7 or I would go Mad ...wait ....Never mind..anyway I really enjoy the discussion and look forward to future posts.Serious though I think the 7 is a few draws off yet before it will pop ,thats my thouhgts :agree2:

gsobier

Lootoman:

I that case, not playing it at all would be the best way to go with 07:agree2:. You are the captain of your own ship:agree:.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
Just read my post about the oars and wanted to elaborate a little as not to cause any misunderstanding.My charts have been throwing me this way and that the last couple draws and I have been OFF target on my patterns though I did get two on the last draw and two on the previous but I Cant accept that /cry ..*Smirk* .See I dont know if I should laugh or cry ..WHO took my oars.Just having some fun here ,cant be serious 24 /7 or I would go Mad ...wait ....Never mind..anyway I really enjoy the discussion and look forward to future posts.Serious though I think the 7 is a few draws off yet before it will pop ,thats my thouhgts :agree2:

Lootoman

Hmmmm>Maggie missed the boat on 46 ,George is going to pee his pants if 20 -43 pop and Im buying a boat if 24/7 Pop .So lets see ....Numbers are ...hmmm when ya go pee thats number one ,we all know what # two is ....so the numbers ARE :
1-7-20-23-24-43-46. WOW that was easy as pie !

gsobier

Lootoman:

Don't laugh too much, those look like they have a chance for a few hits more than it would be funny:eek:. An invoice for services rendered is in the mail:lol:.

Beaker, Peter, and Dennis are :sleeping: so we will see what they have to add to this:eek:.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
Hmmmm>Maggie missed the boat on 46 ,George is going to pee his pants if 20 -43 pop and Im buying a boat if 24/7 Pop .So lets see ....Numbers are ...hmmm when ya go pee thats number one ,we all know what # two is ....so the numbers ARE :
1-7-20-23-24-43-46. WOW that was easy as pie !

Last edited:

gsobier

Dennis:

Those LDs are part of 07 and 29 which are possible candidates:agree:. They appear to be worthy of being in a set for this draw. Is it too early for 07 is the big question?

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Let me tell you something here....Got to be very carefull with LDs of 09 and LDs of 07 these days... :agree:

gsobier

Maggie:

If you would like, instead of E-Mails (not allowed on this forum) to you, I could advise you on things if your set appears to look doomed:crap: and could use a hint or two from time to time. We don't want to give away too much to lurkers:eek: looking for information who don't post.

Those reports are not 100% reliable... ...more than 80% of the time is a conservative tally of when its on target. When the wrong number is taken out, its reason to:bawl:. So many decisions:notme: to make.

Regards,
Maggie said:
George,

Thanks for the info posted above, it's always welcomed. :agree:

Last edited:

gsobier

Lootoman:

I'm curious to know the source of your charts or what charts you are referring to. Is it a program you purchased? I wrote all of mine own programs on my own from scratch.

Regards,
Lootoman said:

Maggie

George, any help you give me is appreciated. :)

Are you saying that all the numbers you have "bolded" I should not be playing them?

gsobier

Maggie:

I'd choose 3 or 4 of them at the most. There is a low pobability all of them should all skip.

Regards,
Maggie said:
George, any help you give me is appreciated. :)

Are you saying that all the numbers you have "bolded" I should not be playing them?

After some trial runs and using an Algorithm based on the pattern of the last
10 draws I come up with the following
conclusions as of the possible Groups
to use for the next Draw.

1)...LDs 3,5,9 most probable
2)...20's and 30's as decades
3)...First position may be covered by one of 5,6,7,13
4)...Last position may be covered by 40,43,49

Numbers with less possibility to appear:

gsobier

Nick:

If you did this for the pattern of last 10 draws, how reliable would your list be for the last 1,000 draws?

What is the maximum hit count, and what would the averages be for hit counts for your list of less possible to hit?

Regards,
Nick Koutras said:
After some trial runs and using an Algorithm based on the pattern of the last
10 draws I come up with the following
conclusions as of the possible Groups
to use for the next Draw.

1)...LDs 3,5,9 most probable
2)...20's and 30's as decades
3)...First position may be covered by one of 5,6,7,13
4)...Last position may be covered by 40,43,49

Numbers with less possibility to appear:

Lootoman said:
Well if that 32 is any indication of an announcer ,then I would put money on the 29 for sure ,its popped 9 times out of 12 after the 32 came up ,and the last 3 times straight.I think its a good bet to play for sure.Im going with the 29 to repeat ,if it doesent I think we will see something from near there,mayby even a 32 repeat or a 30 or 31 and the 28 as my longshot to repeat.Will definately be looking at the something from 27 to 32 to drop ,one for sure ,mayby two.Now the other 4 ..hehe.I do think that something will come from the 40s and Magies due for that 46 to hit and im with her on that one.What else we got brewing around ?
The 32 has not dragged the 29 the last 3 times straight....In fact one number that should be on every lips is that 47(official DN)....I might even take a shot at the 46-47 here...But even if 47 doesn't hit in the very next draw it is in within 2 or 3 draws that is certain:clown: :agree2: (lets bring that clown's face one more time ...)
29 is on the radar too but 47-17-25-41 have all been announced more than the 29 in the past....One thing tough that plays in favor of that 29 is that it is part of the dancing set...
:agree:

Last edited:
Now my unmatched LDs thingy is very high for LDs of 07 and 09 (both close and both on top)...And that confirms to me that something big is about to happen with these here... :agree: :eek:

Sidebar