6/49 Discussion For October 15, 2003

NOT TO BRAG............

NOT TO BRAG...BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN SICK OR COME DOWN WITH ANYTHING IN OVER 20 YEARS........

NOW IF ONLY I WAS THAT LUCKY AT PICKING THE RIGHT NUMBERS.. :agree: :wavey:

Re: NOT TO BRAG............

luckystrike said:
NOT TO BRAG...BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN SICK OR COME DOWN WITH ANYTHING IN OVER 20 YEARS........

NOW IF ONLY I WAS THAT LUCKY AT PICKING THE RIGHT NUMBERS.. :agree: :wavey:
In that case Luckystrike....Don't read my post too much...You might catch something!! :lol:

WED DRAW..

I THINK FOR WEDNESDAY DRAW WILL WE SEE # 31..SHOW UP....BUT THEN AGAIN,AS DENNIS SAID....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BONUS DRAWS...:dang:

gsobier

Dennis:

Looking a the results (ingoring the bonus draws), we have not had a missing decade 00 in a while. It could be due:agree:. Then again, we had 3 of those in the bonus draws:notme:.

07 is either a DN or not to play according to my new reports:eek:.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone:wavey:.

I hope all those feeling under the weather are better soon.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
If I get better I will put them on the board as you requested....Normally (if there were no bonus draws)I would like that 42 of yours....This is one of the worse cold that I ever have...
In the meantime I'll watch from the sidelines...But Hey you are in very good hands with The rest of our group...
Maggie and Beaker Peter, Nick, etc...should come up with some magic of their own and others too...
:agree: :agree2:

Last edited:

gsobier

Maggie:

Good to hear you are recovering... ...take it easy on the holiday.

Are you ingnoring the bonus draws or peeking at them?

It was getting lonely on this thread:bawl:. I'd have to say either 07 as a DN or not to play it.

Regards,
Maggie said:
Hi George,

No, I won't be going over to ON 49. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but it seems I've come down with something myself and have been feeling pretty lousy the last few days. But doing much better this morning. :)

peter

Well last draw saw no repeaters, no LD pairs, and no consecutive s,This last happened in 2045.Next draw after that had all three.

gsobier

Peter:

There were no Prime Numbers in the last draw too... ...every set I play has at least 2 and no more than 4:agree:.

My target is 1 or 2 repeaters, 1 missing decade, 1 common LD, a consecutive could or could not but NOT 2 of them.

My programs control all of these things:agree: along with filters I've developed. I have more than 150 filters which will perform 100% more than 80% of the time.

There is more than 50% chance 17 07 30 will not hit.

There is a 9.7% chance none of these will hit...
04 06 08 12 17 24 28 29 36 42 43 48 03 07 30 46
..31.5% chance 1 will hit, 34.6% chance 2 will hit, 18.7% chance 3 will hit.

I would not have more than 2 from the above list but at least 1 in any given set if I were you.

Looking at the 30-19 list and the lists above will help stearing in the right direction most of the time.

Things have been very bad in the 30-19 report and I am expecting it to improve... ...it won't continue to perform poorly like it has for the last 10 draws. I've seen really good and solid stretches which will make playing more enjoyable (even through the bonus draws).

Regards,
peter said:
Well last draw saw no repeaters, no LD pairs, and no consecutive s,This last happened in 2045.Next draw after that had all three.

Last edited:

gsobier

LuckyStrike:

Lottario is sort of goofy... ...they have those earlybird draws too, right?... ...how do you handle them?

Regards,
luckystrike said:
no ON.49 FOR ME EITHER..:dang:

SOMETIMES I PLAY LOTTARIO...BETTER ODDS THEN 6/49...:agree:

Maggie

I'm just biding my time and waiting for these October bonus draws to be over. In the meantime I'm picking my numbers in the way I normally do and not taking the bonus numbers into consideration at all.

George, I play a few lines of Lottario every week, the early bird draw numbers have no bearing on my numbers at all. It is just 4 extra numbers drawn and if you happen to have them in your set, then that's a bonus. I like Lottario (even tho the payouts are not that great) and when you buy one line, you get one free one.

Pradeep

Yes Maggie, Lottario is nice.

Only 45 numbers,
early birds.
The Probability is high.
I am going to play that this time.

Thank you Maggie , for information.

gsobier

Maggie:

Bonus draws might be causing prediction problems as I have been told. Every set does give you 6 chances to win in October. An accidental win of $45,000.00 is something I would not complain about.

My reports have not shown or indicated not much is different so it is still possible to play here. I'm going to expand my reports to include Ontario 49 and Super 7 too soon.

Regards,
Maggie said:
I'm just biding my time and waiting for these October bonus draws to be over. In the meantime I'm picking my numbers in the way I normally do and not taking the bonus numbers into consideration at all.

George, I play a few lines of Lottario every week, the early bird draw numbers have no bearing on my numbers at all. It is just 4 extra numbers drawn and if you happen to have them in your set, then that's a bonus. I like Lottario (even tho the payouts are not that great) and when you buy one line, you get one free one.

I started a new version of LottoSelectorXL
It works with Assumptions/Hypotheses

For example for the upcoming draw,
If I assume that the following
group of numbers
will have 0-1 hits
then what are the most probable numbers
to show up based on a BellCurve Algorithm?

The answer shall be:

From the above 10 numbers we shall expect 2+ if the original assumption os correct.

Using the above my numbers to play are:
10 13 15 21 46 49
10 13 15 22 43 46
10 13 15 27 29 46
10 13 15 27 29 49
10 13 21 22 29 43
10 13 21 27 43 49
10 13 22 27 46 49
10 15 21 22 27 29
10 15 21 29 43 49
10 15 22 27 43 49
10 21 22 29 46 49
10 21 27 29 43 46
13 15 21 22 29 46
13 15 21 22 43 49
13 15 21 27 43 46
13 15 22 27 29 43
13 15 29 43 46 49
13 21 22 27 29 49
15 21 22 27 46 49
22 27 29 43 46 49

gsobier

Moved here from the "October 15 Piks" thread

Beaker:

Yes, you are correct with your thoughts, in my mind because I feel the same way about the procedure now... ...eventually, taking out the extra draws from history as time passes will make sense

When would you think taking them out? I'd have to say when all 49 numbers hit once counting the first draw clear of the extra bonus draws in November.

As far as the missing bonus numbers skewing your reading, of course it is choas now for any methods depending on bonus number... ...if you adjust your process to exclude bonus temporarily could you survive is a question:notme:?

Just simple common sense:agree:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
George,

I think we can use the data for some short term analysis but I won't be incorporating these draws into the regular history - I didn't last October either :no:

Strictly speaking, there are 2 BIG problems - the first is it's only 6 numbers and this can skew overall percentages for some stats if you incorporate them. The second problem is these draws come from the same ball set, not different ones, so if there is some small bias in the ball set, you may be able to see it. This, of course, doesn't help with the regular draw but if that ball set is chosen a few times it could really mess things up. :sick:

I think what I will do is the following:

1) short-term analysis (say upto 20 draws) with all 7 numbers/regular draws
2) short-term analysis with regular draws + bonus draws included (upto say 20 draws)
3) Complete histroy analysis with regular 7 numbers - no bonus draws included.

Basically, I won't use the bonus draws in 'all history' stats and I will compare 1) & 2) just to see if it shows me anything

my .02 :notme:

Sidebar