2 and 4: 091
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Lootoman

it would be ideal to get a printout of the sets chosen for a particular draw from WCLC just before the cutoff,that is something that would interest me in the outmost.I would then choose my numbers based on that print out .:lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last draw I was looking at a 2/4 even or a 5/1 even.im going to have to start using reverse anlaysis and go against what I think.OH by the way im left handed,I wonder if that makes a difference :lol: :lol:.I have to say I was suprised by 0 teens and only one in the 20s,I guess we are as random as were ever going to be.BUT I TELL YOU,ONE OF THESE DAYS ,BOOM !IM GOING TO HIT BIG!
Well back to the drawing board :lol:

Beaker

Lootoman said:
it would be ideal to get a printout of the sets chosen for a particular draw from WCLC just before the cutoff,that is something that would interest me in the outmost.I would then choose my numbers based on that print out .:lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last draw I was looking at a 2/4 even or a 5/1 even.im going to have to start using reverse anlaysis and go against what I think.OH by the way im left handed,I wonder if that makes a difference :lol: :lol:.I have to say I was suprised by 0 teens and only one in the 20s,I guess we are as random as were ever going to be.BUT I TELL YOU,ONE OF THESE DAYS ,BOOM !IM GOING TO HIT BIG!
Well back to the drawing board :lol:
This 2-decade miss is no mystery and if you looked at the $10 mil draw list I provided, you would see 2-decade miss is like clockwork for these draws. Also, low side of the decades.

Next time :agree:

Last edited:

peter

Beaker, did you catch my post in tips, on 3 single digits in the first 3 positions.... it is a must read.:lol:

peter

Lootoman said:
it would be ideal to get a printout of the sets chosen for a particular draw from WCLC just before the cutoff,
The sets choosen are:
A) the ones you did'nt play. and,
B) the ones that have the least payout overall.
:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, did you catch my post in tips, on 3 single digits in the first 3 positions.... it is a must read.:lol:
Yes I did and asked you a question in that thread. :agree:

Interesting points because it validates what I'm seeing on number distribution 1-24/25-49.

We have seen a shift now and we need one more draw to confirm the trend towards 1-24 or lower numbers.

Beaker

I just discovered a very nice trend line :eek: :eek:

You heard it here first. Winning players will have the 23 in their picks

Could be DN :dizzy: .... and that would make it 5-in-a-row for the Beak :dance1:

peter

In draws that had only the two even numbers of 40/42, this has occurred previous in draws 1771, and draw 1933.

peter

The last time we had only 2 even numbers in a draw number, that ended in a one, was in draw 2021.
2 even numbers in a draw number, that ends in a one, has occurred 35 times.
my odd/even chart indicates and favors 3 even numbers followed next by 4 even, for this next draw, as George can attest, I'm usually pretty accurate with this.

peter

The last time we had a spread of 44 which involved the 3 and 47 was in draw 2053, the last spread of 44 was in 2055, the spread of 44 has occurred 104 times.

peter

Last nights sum total of 169 has occurred a total of 27 times, the last in draw 1976.A sum total of 169, in draw numbers that end in a one , occurred twice before in draws, 101, and 431.

Beaker

Peter, you need to write a book "Lotto Trivia: Everything you need to know about the last draw but were afraid to ask" :lol:

Speaking about trivia - that triple that you and Dennis have been waiting for might happen.

Could be something like 23-24-25 , I know Dennis was calling for this, or 27-28-29/28-29-30 or 33-34-35 or high 44-45-46 or low 5-6-7/6-7-8

Take a real genius to play one of those :lol: ;) :clown:

peter

Beaker said:
Peter, you need to write a book "Lotto Trivia: Everything you need to know but were afraid to ask" :lol:
Wait!!!!!!!! I'm not done.:lol:
Beaker, I offer up this trivia, for those that do not keep files, like I do, in case they wish to see " what happened next' or just to help out, as best I can.

Beaker

peter said:
Wait!!!!!!!! I'm not done.:lol:
Beaker, I offer up this trivia, for those that do not keep files, like I do, in case they wish to see " what happened next' or just to help out, as best I can.
I know :agree: ;)

I :love: this stuff - keep it coming ;) :agree2:

Sidebar