6/49 Discussion For November 26, 2003

Lootoman

looking at the 24 as a DN here,and also looking at a triple consecutive ..22 23 24 or 23 24 25. Going to play a small wheel with this set along with the 5 8 and 32 33 .

peter

I'll stick my neck out for this one, I'm playing 3 pairs of LD's, and 3 pairs of consecutives, all in one set.

Maggie

We probably will see a decade miss, that would be the usual way of things happening with these high jackpots. :)

Sheba

Re: Beaker! Beaker!

Pradeep said:
Open your third eye and tell me.

Will there be any 649 winner ( number 1 Prize) this time?

I would not be surprised if there were no winners....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Pradeep

Friends,

My son says when you loose 649 ( which I always do), your blood pressure and sugar level goes up. So he created a site to record and track my Blood pressure and Sugar level.

This is my son's site.
Friends, You can also use it.
www.webhealthtrack.com.

Pradeep

Beaker! Beaker!

You said 2 winners. I got the meaning . You & me. Even 6.5 million, I can not digest. Please include all our other friends too.

Sheba

The price is going up so we better win soon! ...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

peter

Looking at all the picks so far, alot of you are playing the 31/33. The one number which could be a real sleeper here is 32.

peter

peter said:
i'm thinking the teens will hit hard this time, and the 20's to skip, I see Lootoman likes the 20's.
Not so sure about this statement now, could see 3 in the 20's.:agree:

Beaker

peter said:
One thing is for sure, ALL BASES must be covered.
My spidy sense is tingling for 1 decade to miss - unfortunately I think it might be to 40's :worry:
If it is the 40's hopefully we get another miss and it's the 1's. If not, we're going to see alot of winners of that jackpot :eek: :eek:

My decade predictions:

1. No 40's - 40%
2. No 1's - 40%
3. No 1's and 40's - 20%

All other decades are in play :agree:

We'll see ;)

Last edited:

Sidebar