6/49 Discussion For November 1, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
My picks will reflect a lot of what's been said tonite.... :agree: :agree2: :clown:
Yes, I am going to review a few things for sure but I think I have a good idea what to do :agree: With these bonus draws out of the way hopefully things will start to fall.

Now, have to :sleeping: on them :agree2:

Power Rating
Can 649

Cycles=50->10

37 7.1
06 6.7
38 6.2
15 5.8
21 5.7
26 5.4
49 5.3
16 5.1
32 5.0
07 4.7
47 3.8
08 3.8
45 3.6
05 3.5
33 3.4
48 3.3
30 2.9
29 2.8
13 2.7
46 2.3
11 2.0
34 1.8
04 1.5
12 1.2
14 0.5
35 0.0
01 -0.1
44 -0.8
41 -0.9
22 -0.9
19 -1.0
40 -1.0
02 -1.2
10 -1.2
18 -1.2
24 -1.3
28 -1.4
20 -1.5
39 -1.5
31 -1.7
25 -2.4
03 -2.9
23 -2.9
36 -3.1
27 -3.2
09 -4.6
43 -5.7
17 -6.2
42 -9.5

Beaker

gsobier said:
Peter:

That report has a mind of its own:notme:... ...I got way better stuff:agree:.

We could have just 1 or none from these beauties according to my new reports:agree:...
03 13 16 17 18 28 29 34 42 43 46 47 06 07 12

Regards,
George:)
OK George - your evidence is compelling :agree:

After going through everything, I'm not playing more than two of these :eek: :eek:

Call me :hair: . Let's see what S7 brings ;)

gsobier

Beaker:

I hope the report performs like it has for this draw... ...I have noticed, looking back on last year, these reports withstand the effects of the bonus draws very well. Nothing is 100% with a lottery... ...I go with the results of what works the best.

I played 37 as a DN which came right off my reports... ...we will be dure for another one in about 5 or 6 draws.

I would laugh if 37 came out in S7:agree:.

I also gave Dennis a sample of my reports a few weeks ago and he was amazed to see how many times these reports are on target. I think its very exciting:agree:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
OK George - your evidence is compelling :agree:

After going through everything, I'm not playing more than two of these :eek: :eek:

Call me :hair: . Let's see what S7 brings ;)

gsobier

Peter:

I say yes for 05 too:agree2:.

Regards,
peter said:
Don't know how I missed it, but the number 5 was staring me in the face, and I oridginally missed it. It's in play for sure!!!:agree:

Beaker

Sometimes we have to have faith in our reports and try to move off positions that we know, based on the history, won't hit.

I have such a report, but, invariably I include some of these non-hitters because I'm a nut :dizzy:

Hopefully, someday, I will stop hitting my head with a car door. :hair:

gsobier

Beaker:

There is that hunch which works from time to time because reports are not always correct... ...I feel following them will produce better results for you in the long run.

Those none hitters, there is always one of those to spoil the party:bawl: when you don't want it to.

Using Nick's and mine will help:agree:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Sometimes we have to have faith in our reports and try to move off positions that we know, based on the history, won't hit.

I have such a report, but, invariably I include some of these non-hitters because I'm a nut :dizzy:

gsobier

Beaker:

Here is another list which is not proven yet... ...work in progress, a raw data list which should yield at least 4 hits, could be all 6...
02 03 05 07 08 10 11 12 13 14
15 17 18 20 22 23 26 28 29 30
31 32 36 37 38 41 44 45 47 49

I would have 1 or 2 repeaters judging from the results we've had with bonus draws:agree:.

01 following 49 is probably not going to strike.

Regards,

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I hope the report performs like it has for this draw... ...I have noticed, looking back on last year, these reports withstand the effects of the bonus draws very well. Nothing is 100% with a lottery... ...I go with the results of what works the best.

I played 37 as a DN which came right off my reports... ...we will be dure for another one in about 5 or 6 draws.

I would laugh if 37 came out in S7:agree:.

I also gave Dennis a sample of my reports a few weeks ago and he was amazed to see how many times these reports are on target. I think its very exciting:agree:.

Regards,
I was indeed impress with George's sample....Because we could criss-cross this with the pairs and the announcers...and this report would be greatly enhance in terms of results....And create some smaller sets that could be called the ultimate sets....I am also greatly impress by Nick's latest reports...I like it a lot ...very credible data to say the least... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

I think answers are here in this forum:agree:. I'm very interested in what your announcers say:agree:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I was indeed impress with George's sample....Because we could criss-cross this with the pairs and the announcers...and this report would be greatly enhance in terms of results....And create some smaller sets that could be called the ultimate sets....I am also greatly impress by Nick's latest reports...I like it a lot ...very credible data to say the least... :agree: :agree2:

I can't wait to see the explosion of the famous threesome.....Beaker,Peter and you know who.... :agree: :eek:
What a shockwave that will be... :eek:
And to put the icing on the cake... we should some decent wins by a lot of players now that these bonus draws are history... :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I can't wait to see the explosion of the famous threesome.....Beaker,Peter and you know who.... :agree: :eek:
What a shockwave that will be... :eek:
And to put the icing on the cake... we should some decent wins by a lot of players now that these bonus draws are history... :agree: :agree2:
Well, I don't know about you but I am waaayyyyyy overdue to hit. Also, I hit hard in the month of October but because of these bonus draws - nothing much. :sick:

November is my lucky month :agree: I'm at the peak of the 'high' cycle and I think those explosions are going to happen now. :agree:

Welcome to Beakermania!!!:dancer:

29 is DN

Beaker said:
Well, I don't know about you but I am waaayyyyyy overdue to hit. Also, I hit hard in the month of October but because of these bonus draws - nothing much. :sick:

November is my lucky month :agree: I'm at the peak of the 'high' cycle and I think those explosions are going to happen now. :agree:

Welcome to Beakermania!!!:dancer:

29 is DN
Go for it that 29 is like a bobcat stalking its prey... I'll play it too for sure .... :agree: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Got to watch these pairs closely....
03-11
03-34
03-37
11-34
11-37
11-41
11-45

26-49
34-37
:eek2: :eek3:
Red is where I am going because that's where the $$$ :cow: $$$ lives

These are all good :agree2: and all in play

That 1 is S7 looks very nice :agree2:

Picks tomorrow :beer:

peter

If we can all agree that the 5 is DN, then we only need 5 more numbers.
Can we agree that 5 might be part of an LD pair, If so which one, 15,25,35,or 45.I'm choosing to play the 5 with the 45, now we only need 4 more sure shot winners, we can do this, I know we can.:agree: :agree2: :wavey:
Lets look whats left to play, in terms of primes, odd/evens, decades,etc.
I'm looking at 5 as pos 1 and 45 as pos.6 a spread of 40.

Beaker

peter said:
If we can all agree that the 5 is DN, then we only need 5 more numbers.
Can we agree that 5 might be part of an LD pair, If so which one, 15,25,35,or 45.I'm choosing to play the 5 with the 45, now we only need 4 more sure shot winners, we can do this, I know we can.:agree: :agree2: :wavey:
Peter, 5 is in :agree2:

I am playing 35-45 also.

If you play the 5 you need LD 5 or LD 0 included

You have that in your posted picks = 5-20-45 :agree2:

could be 5-20-40 or 5-20-45 or hopefully 5-35-45 ;)

Sidebar