6/49 Discussion For Jun4

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nice ones Beaker! :agree2:
I'm going after a quad.... :clown: :agree2:
I have 5 of yours and one of your hints - I'm a happy guy :D

Got to try for that quad with all the history behind it - might hit the triple if not the quad :agree: - now is the time.

Good luck with them.

Hopefully Ms. Lucky pays us a visit tonite :dizzy: :dance1:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Nice picks, Beaker :agree:
Thanks Maggie :agree: ended up having 6 of your numbers also :eek: :eek:

Hopefully, that's a good sign for us :lol:

Good luck tonite Maggie - let your winning continue :dance1:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Dennis:

I see you are banking on 45 to three-peat. It could happen:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
That would be Beaker after that 3peat. :agree: And stay tuned -you heard it here first - it's going to 4peat :eek: :clown::dance1:

Randal

4-peat!? Don't push it Beaker. lol
Then again you've had a lot of, well I'd call it luck; regarding 3-peats of course.

gsobier

Beaker:

Did you call it first? You will get the credit then:agree:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
That would be Beaker after that 3peat. :agree: And stay tuned -you heard it here first - it's going to 4peat :eek: :clown::dance1:

gsobier said:
Dennis:
I see you are banking on 45 to three-peat. It could happen:agree:.
Regards,
Only playing one line with 45....Not good enough to be part of my hints...Tough....
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss on page 1 of this thread...
Snipper character... :fairy:
Another thing 45 is the best announcer for the 20-43 combo and that 45 could go crazy when it is hot...Got to consider this too... :agree: :agree2: :eek:

I'm going after a quad here George playing of few lines having the suspected quads...It's do or die but my set of 10 reflects many good numbers too...I'm going to hit tonite... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

LuckyStrike:

Thank you very much! I also can't wait to see your description of Randal. The best of luck for a :cow: night to you too!

Regards,

luckystrike said:
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!! MAY THE $$ :cow: $$ COME HOME TO YOU.

gsobier

Dennis:

One of you is correct on 45:agree:... ...we will see soon. 20-43 was in my sets 5 times... ...we will see!

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Only playing one line with 45....Not good enough to be part of my hints...Tough....

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Was there not a bird which got stuffed last week?

Regards,
It was not that bird:kaioken: :kaioken: for sure George...Remember I was the only one that hit the hints with that 32... Too many people are now using the :kaioken: :kaioken: They all want to look like me I guess... :lol: :clown:

Sidebar