6/49 Discussion For January 14, 2004

Beaker said:
Good to have you back buddy :agree2: Hope all will be well sooner rather than later ;)
Thanks buddy!Well she passed away ...she was 93 so you might expect it.....at some point....one good positive thing emerged about the whole thing...They managed to save the baby! :lol: Better laugh about it now!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks buddy!Well she passed away ...she was 93 so you might expect it.....at some point....one good positive thing emerged about the whole thing...They managed to save the baby! :lol: Better laugh about it now!
:lol: :lol:

That's a good long life :agree: We should all hope to get there in good health. :)

gsobier

Dennis:

Oops, you are correct:agree2:, that should be 43 instead of 44:eek:! I read it off my graph scale wrong:(.

Regards,
George:
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes but when you includes the bonus it is a different story...tough I'm not following you on the 44 George!This is a hot number....real hot...

gsobier

Beaker:

I see the following are not announced in the first 25 ranked numbers of announcers 03 04 06 10 15 and 02 08 24 35 48 are gently announced so it could be true 15 does not hit yet:notme:.

05 and 49 are in the clear if this tells us correctly like the last draw did:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Yes, that damn 5-49 is very well announced :agree:

:dizzy: :dizzy:

gsobier

Dennis:

Yes, I look at it both ways and the no bonus way is more spread out so numbers do standout a bit more that way. Just another angle to look at.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes but when you include the bonus it is a different story...though

Beaker

I'm not playing that 15 - this time. :no:

BUT, I think it might hit within the next 3. ;)

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I see the following are not announced in the first 25 ranked numbers of announcers 03 04 06 10 15 and 02 08 24 35 48 are gently announced so it could be true 15 does not hit yet:notme:.

05 and 49 are in the clear if this tells us correctly like the last draw did:agree:.

Regards,

MY FIRST FOUR #'S...

HERE ARE THE FIRST FOUR IN MY SETS....

3-5-6-31- :dizzy: :hair:

I'M ALSO :look: AT ..# 33 & 37....

..# 44 & 49....

BUT I'M WONDERING IF THE ..# 12 &..21... ARE CLOSE TO SHOWING UP...:notme:

Beaker

Re: MY FIRST FOUR #'S...

luckystrike said:
HERE ARE THE FIRST FOUR IN MY SETS....