6/49 Discussion For January 10, 2004

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, you are predictable, I knew you would go for the 4 peat.
That 13 is outta control - good 4peat gimmie. WIll be DN with a few others :dance1:

Just looking at the 4peat draws - they have they hit with draws ending in 4 only twice.

Lots of 6's 7's and the 8's :eek:

Last edited:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I much prefer my second set, playing both sets, but set 2 is taking me to the V.I.P. lounge.
I was going to ask you what you thought about that 5 but I see I have my answer ;)

That one :worry: me cuz I'm not playing it but I like it :confused:

peter

Both the 13 and 37 have been acting strangely lately, to use your words, and I believe, so is the 5, why fight the trend.

Beaker

peter said:
Both the 13 and 37 have been acting strangely lately, to use your words, and I believe, so is the 5, why fight the trend.
I know. It fits very nicely with what I have but I'm going to take a chance here with a few others - definitely a good pick though :agree: :agree2:

I'm playing 13-37 ;) :dance1:

gsobier

Re: Ok , Good Bye.

Pradeep:

Yep, happier... ...find something else better than that idiot. You don't want to connect yourself with a looser, not a good idea. A more positive image will be best:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Pradeep said:
I am sorry, If I insulted anybody.

I mean I am in a hole. I am crying now. Water from my eyes is filling the hole. and you know , what is going to happen.

number 31 will strike this time. George will be happy because Iraqi Information minister will not exist.

Sidebar