6/49 Discussion For January 07, 2004

Maggie

Ok, dumb question probably, but how do you figure out which root sum to go with for the following draw if that is what you're doing? Do you just go through the past say, 5-6 draws, see what you have for totals and then go with what has NOT totalled up to anything? :confused:
I imagine to get a clearer picture of this, you'd have to go back quite a few draws to get a good idea of this.

still playing the 49 , Peter. :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Ok, dumb question probably, but how do you figure out which root sum to go with for the following draw if that is what you're doing? Do you just go through the past say, 5-6 draws, see what you have for totals and then go with what has NOT totalled up to anything? :confused:
That's the $2,000,000 question Maggie :agree:

Honestly, I don't know yet - I need to do some more analysis.

What I am looking at is some obvious trends. For example before last draw RS6 had not hit for 6 draws. Looking back at the data you see these kinds of long trends happening alot.

Having said that RS7 has missed 5 draws so I may not play many of those (7-16-25-34-43)

I think looking at this can help - from what I see you need to double a few of these up.

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, what do you mean by "double a few of these up"?
Beaker said:
One other thing I see with these root sums. Very often you see a few root sums doubling.

For example,
31-Dec-03= 13 14 17 20 39 40 B23 2081

13 and 40 = RS4
14 and 23 = RS5
Peter, this is critical for you playing so few numbers. You need to double up some of these Root Sums. For example, if you play 31 which is RS4 consider playing another RS4 like 4-13-22-40

Another example - your best bet is 46 which is RS1 - play another RS 1 with that 46 1-10-19-28-37

So play Maggie's 10 with your 46 :agree2:

Maggie

Hmmm, I think I'll play Peters' 46 with my 10. :p:

Feel like splitting a jackpot this week, Peter? :)

Beaker, thanks for bringing this up, worth looking into some more. :agree2: I wonder if there would be a clue in the announcers as to which RS to play in any given draw.

Last edited:

Maggie

I wonder if going back about 6 months would give any kind of clue or if you'd have to go further than that. I can probably use another 3 weeks off just for this. ;)

Beaker

Maggie said:
I wonder if going back about 6 months would give any kind of clue or if you'd have to go further than that. I can probably use another 3 weeks off just for this. ;)
Well I'll start to dig into this a bit :agree:

Another interesting thing, which was brought up in the other thread is 4 RS will miss - thats 20 numbers :eek:

peter

Maggie said:
I'd like to personally thank you Beaker, for making my head swim, and giving us all just ONE MORE thing to look at, thx buddy.!:lol:
Seriously tho, good work.:agree:

peter

Originally posted by Maggie Hmmm, I think I'll play Peters' 46 with my 10. :p:
Feel like splitting a jackpot this week, Peter? :)
Would'nt mind in the least splitting with you Maggie.;) :wavey:

Beaker

peter said:
I'd like to personally thank you Beaker, for making my head swim, and giving us all just ONE MORE thing to look at, thx buddy.!:lol:
Seriously tho, good work.:agree:
Hey, it's my New Years resolution - more data more data :lol:

I wonder if George uses Root Sums? :confused:

Might be a good DN strategy :agree:

peter

It might be a bit of work, but if a person were to convert the entire draw history over into root sums, and then do various sort functions, we might see some interesting trends.

Beaker

Sorry to flog this but looking at RS 1/2/3/4

01-02-03-04
10-11-12-13
19-20-21-22
28-29-30-31
37-38-39-40
46-47-48-49

6 numbers (bonus included) from that list has hit in every century since the beginning.

BUT, hasn't hit in this one - yet :eek: ;)

Maggie

Beaker said:
Well I'll start to dig into this a bit :agree:

Another interesting thing, which was brought up in the other thread is 4 RS will miss - thats 20 numbers :eek:

20 numbers huh? Well, that narrows it down some. :dizzy:

Beaker

Beaker said:
Sorry to flog this but looking at RS 1/2/3/4

01-02-03-04
10-11-12-13
19-20-21-22
28-29-30-31
37-38-39-40
46-47-48-49

6 numbers (bonus included) from that list has hit in every century since the beginning.

BUT, hasn't hit in this one - yet :eek: ;)

I think it's time to set some traps :dance1:

Get ready to win JACKPOT or 5+BONUS

:uzi: :xmas:

H A P P Y___:party:___ N E W .. :party2:.. YE A R

Pradeep

Peter, We are heaven made patners.

We are going share Jack Pot. You can call "Maggie" anybody else but please do not ignore me.

Sidebar