6/49 Discussion For December 27, 2003

gsobier

Member
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 03 04 05 09 10
11 13 14 19 21 22
23 24 27 29 30 31
32 33 35 37 39 40
41 43 45 47 48 49


No more than three from here is most likely:
(3 were here, in the last draw)
02 06 07 08 12 15
16 17 18 20 25 26
28 34 36 38 42 44
46


For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 334
3 and 3: 269
5 and 1: 234
2 and 4: 090
6 and 0: 048
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003


Good luck to all players:agree2:!

:xmas:Merry Christmas:xmas:everyone:santa:!

Regards,
George:)
 

Pradeep

Member
George,

Thank you for starting a thread. This time I am going to use your report to generate numbers.

I am going to choose 12 numbers, 7 from set a, 5 from set b.

Happy xmas for every body here.
 

Sheba

Member
No time to :read: so I will just go with these again..
17-19-27-30-31-40-41-43-45-47


H A P P Y___:frosty:___ N E W .. :santa:.. YE A R


S h e b a:santa: :dog:~~~
 

peter

Member
Just an observation, regarding wednesdays numbers,
2 numbers were up one number from the previous draw, and two numbers were down one number, from the previous draw.
4vs5
20vs21
31vs30
39vs38.
 

hot4

Member
From 0-2 numbers will hit in each group below:

Group A: 19 22 24 28 32 36 40
Group B: 10 15 20 23 30 39 43
Group C: 1 2 8 12 17 25 49
Group D: 14 16 41 42 44 45 46
Group E: 3 4 21 27 38 47 48
Group F: 5 7 9 18 26 33 35
Group G: 6 11 13 29 31 34 37


Hoping it as an useful bet,

Frank
 

hot4

Member
peter said:
mine are:6-11-12-27-33-34-37-38-41-43-45-47. :smokin:
Just seeing that you are choosing 12 numbers Peter. It's not your usual amount of numbers :dizzy:

Before the end of the year, let's force the money!
Good luck :wavey:

Frank
 

Pradeep

Member
Every body has started using "...."

Dot '.' character is very important in life.
If young girl misses "." , She becomes pregnant.

If a Cobol programmer misses "." then logic of his program changes.

Missing '." or adding "." for nothing is not good.

Please use "." whenever is required.
 

gene1956

Member
gsobier said:
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 03 04 05 09 10
11 13 14 19 21 22
23 24 27 29 30 31
32 33 35 37 39 40
41 43 45 47 48 49


I agree: 1 and/or 9 :agree2: :agree2: :agree2:
 

hot4

Member
hot4 said:
From 0-2 numbers will hit in each group below:

Group A: 19 22 24 28 32 36 40
Group B: 10 15 20 23 30 39 43
Group C: 1 2 8 12 17 25 49
Group D: 14 16 41 42 44 45 46
Group E: 3 4 21 27 38 47 48
Group F: 5 7 9 18 26 33 35
Group G: 6 11 13 29 31 34 37

...
If so, let's pick 2 numbers from each group(*7=14 n) and try to hit 4 numbers in 14:

01,05,13,14,15,17,22,23,35,37,38,40,46,48
 

gsobier

Member
Re: Every body has started using "...."

Pradeep:

Change in logic, No:no:... ...Syntax Error, yes:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Pradeep said:
Dot '.' character is very important in life.
If young girl misses "." , She becomes pregnant.

If a Cobol programmer misses "." then logic of his program changes.

Missing '." or adding "." for nothing is not good.

Please use "." whenever is required.
 

Brad

Member
Originally posted by Pradeep
Every body has started using "...."
Ppl have been using '.' for a century or more, as part of '... --- ... ' for example. That application has probably saved quite a few lives.

-.-. .... . . .-. ...

ps. every ... body => everybody :rolleyes:
 

hot4

Member
Figure 2-2-1-1-0-0-0 in the seven groups:

Group A: 19 22 24 28 32 36 40 (0)
Group B: 10 15 20 23 30 39 43 (0)
Group C: 01 02 08 12 17 25 49 (1)
Group D: 14 16 41 42 44 45 46 (1)
Group E: 03 04 21 27 38 47 48 (0)
Group F: 05 07 09 18 26 33 35 (2)
Group G: 06 11 13 29 31 34 37 (2)


4 numbers in F and G groups (14 numbers).I'll go on trying this kind of strategy.
 

hot4

Member
hot4 said:
If so, let's pick 2 numbers from each group(*7=14 n) and try to hit 4 numbers in 14:

01,05*,13,14,15,17*,22,23,35,37*,38,40,46,48
Not 4, but 3 numbers hit in this group (05,17,37)
 

hot4

Member
hot4 said:
If so, let's pick 2 numbers from each group(*7=14 n) and try to hit 4 numbers in 14:

01,05,13,14,15,17,22,23,35,37,38,40,46,48
Four numbers of last draw (13, 14, 17, 40) are within this set.
I changed some numbers because they were 3 in a group of 7 and I'm picking only 2 from each group of 7. However I changed others, thinking they were less favorable than others. I changed 13 and 17 :sick:

This gives me a new problem: If I think these numbers are worthwhile to play, why to discard them next draw, if they don't hit last draw? the characteristics I suppose usefull aren't anymore?

Surely many of you got this problem too. For me, this is a problematic beginning of the year! :dizzy:
 
Top