6/49 Discussion For December 17, 2003

peter

Beaker said:
That 20 is a gutsy call :cold: If it hits you'll be a genius :dizzy:

As I said before, something from 20-21-22 ;)
I can't see it happening (20) as for the other two, 21,22 I can't see it either, sorry just not in my playing field.

peter

Florie said:
Predicted no hit set

02 09 10 14 17 21 24 28 40 42 44 45 48

As usual, one or two of these numbers from the set above definitely will slip through. I wish I knew which ones. The rest are no-go.
the 2,9,10.:agree:

peter

Sheba said:
20 is way due here! Was this the longest time it went before hitting? 31 times?

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
still waayyyyy to cold:cold:

Beaker

peter said:
I can't see it happening (20) as for the other two, 21,22 I can't see it either, sorry just not in my playing field.
Well if you're NOT PLAYING 6/49 maybe, but, if you are you need one of them :tongue2:

Last edited:

peter

Last time we had decades 4 and 5 miss together was draw 1966, check those numbers out.
works for my hundreds/tens theory, plus or minus one.:agree:

Beaker

peter said:
Last time we had decades 4 and 5 miss together was draw 1966, check those numbers out.
works for my hundreds/tens theory, plus or minus one.:agree:
Check again - 1993/2069 - regular numbers

Just looking at my decade announcer stat - you may be right - one or both of those decades may miss :eek:

Last edited:

peter

Beaker said:
Check again - 1993/2069 - regular numbers

JUst looking at my decade announcer stat - you may be right - one or both of those decades may miss :eek:
You are correct Beaker, Regular numbers only, however I included the bonus number in my statement.

Beaker

peter said:
You are correct Beaker, Regular numbers only, however I included the bonus number in my statement.
Yes, I see that now.

Best decade miss candidates:

10's
30's
30's+40's

could see all decades here also.

Sidebar