6/49 Discussion For December 13, 2003

Sheba

4 numbers ...need just 6 more..

12-31-33-34....
May go with one under 12 and one over 34!

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the seven files (division of 1-49 into groups of seven), the 15-21 and 22-28 7-Files , are the lowest in multiple hits ( two or more numbers in a draw). This is over the last 69 draws. On top of this, five or six numbers are coming soon from just two of the seven files combined in one draw. Another way of saying this... more bunching up of numbers rather than a scattering, should be happening more frequently. This makes it more likely to have double and triple consecutives.

I also think the 0 LD's are ready to come on through, and I also like the 6's. I still like the 2 LD's, and would not be surprised if there were two of them again this draw. The 42 could triple for one. I have mixed feelings about the repeater prospects for this draw... I could either see two of them coming, the 42 being one, or no repeaters is just as likely. Tough call.

Good luck all!

Sheba said:
Here are my Final 10 for tonight!

01-12-13-18-29-31-33-34-41-45
My hint is 31:kaioken:
13 to Repeat!:kaioken:

Sheba_:frosty:_:dog:~~~Merry Christmas!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Nice set Sheba! You could hit big with it... :agree: :agree2: I can see that I have a big influence on you not only by the style you used but by the smilies too...:kaioken:
I also see that Maggie's doggy has a big influence on you... :dog:
As far as the other smily ....This one :frosty: It was mostly original...and unseen anywhere... :lol:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nice set Sheba! You could hit big with it... :agree: :agree2: I can see that I have a big influence on you not only by the style you used but by the smilies too...:kaioken:
I also see that Maggie's doggy has a big influence on you... :dog:
As far as the other smily ....This one :frosty: It was mostly original...and unseen anywhere... :lol:

Thanks Dennis... And yes you have influenced me in How I pick my Numbers and what I pick and also how I present them. But the Doggie... Well I have to claim him..
Merry Christmas...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

peter said:
Ya , but Dennis, if you think about it, that dog keeps on running, and never gets anywhere.:lol:
I wouldn't say that Peter ....But instead of being a bad copycat I'd rather be a bad copydog... :lol:

Use my style and I'm using the doggy as simple as that....And everyone here knows that I can post a lot... :lol:
Dennis__ :king: :dog: ~ ~ ~

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I wouldn't say that Peter ....But instead of being a bad copycat I'd rather be a bad copydog... :lol:

Use my style and I'm using the doggy as simple as that....And everyone here knows that I can post a lot... :lol:
Dennis__ :king: :dog: ~ ~ ~
Think of imitation, as a sincere form of flatery.:agree:
We can all pretend to be Dennis Bassboss, but of course, as we should all know.
There is only ONE "REAL" Dennis Bassboss :agree:

Sidebar