5 and 1: 237
2 and 4: 086
6 and 0: 051
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Dennis Bassboss in the discussions thread for August the 20 and right back in the discussion thread for August the 23...[/i] [B][SIZE=4]20-43 are lurking now....And we should see the 01 and the 02 in the next couples of draws....A very high draw is also lurking...very...very..very high draw... Might even start in the 30s.....3 lower decades missing... Don't be surprize to see 4 numbers in 40s soon folks...Of course all of this would be pure coincidence...[/SIZE] :clown: :eek: :agree2: [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions thread for August 23 said:
I wonder if that is still in effect.... :confused:
Dennis Bassboss said:
O:K: then lets start this...these ones are hot on my list...
37-45-46-47-48
:agree:
The 20 actually came up in the August 20 draw and the 01-02 just came up today....I might not be the king...But GEEEEE! Now that was funny.... :clown: :eek: :lol:

gsobier

[6 and 0] for my 30-19 list

Dennis:

We just had a [6 and 0]:eek:. I expect to see another one in the next few draws... ...I've seen [6 and 0] go back-to-back too:agree:. Get while the "getting" is good.

Regards,
George:)

Re: [6 and 0] for my 30-19 list

gsobier said:
Dennis:

We just had a [6 and 0]:eek:. I expect to see another one in the next few draws... ...I've seen [6 and 0] go back-to-back too:agree:.

Regards,
George
Precisely George....And I'll even add something hilarious here a triple LD is lurking around....And it will be on the low side of a decade...Watch these LDs of 04 and 05 closely... :agree: :eek:

Beaker

4 winners of the top prize :eek:

I'll look at this closely tomorrow but I don't think I'll make too many changes for the next one.

That high draw is close ;)

Beaker said:

I'll look at this closely tomorrow but I don't think I'll make too many changes for the next one.

We should both hit pretty soon...Mine won't change that much either... :no:

Beaker

Remember this :clown: Not that it matters much but it was due.

Originally posted by Beaker - August 20th
This may or may not be helpful depending on what your strategy is for covering decades but I know most of us try to cover a few from each decade knowing a few may miss - at least I do :notme:

One thing to watch for the next few is a draw with all decades hitting - regular numbers.

All decades are in play for the next few draws.
:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
We should both hit pretty soon...Mine won't change that much either... :no:
I hope so :burnt: Getting a little :mad3: at not hitting here.

All the traps are set :uzi: :xmas:

Can you believe that LD 6 and 7 are hitting like :hair: :dizzy:

SECOND PRIZE

Beaker said:

ONE WINNER FOR SECOND PRIZE TO-NITE....IT'S WORTH ALMOST AS MUCH AS WHAT THE FIRST PLACE WINNERS SCOOPED!!!!!

PETER

I LIKE THE LOOKS OF YOUR PICKS FROM SAT.DRAW......

YOU MAY WANT TO USE THEM FOR WED...

I'M GOING TO BE TAKING A FEW OF THEM FOR MY FINAL SET!!!

GOOD LUCK :agree:

Maggie said:
Maggie if that 40 doesn't come in the next 5 or 6 draws....it could make you wait quite a while...It's average skip is 6 but its longuest skip is 64 draws...If it goes cold it could go really cold... But on a good note...last 3 times that it came up it was joined 2 times by triple LDs of 02 and triple LDs of 0 and the very last time by double LDs of 05....All of them on the lower side of the decades.... :eek2: :eek3:

Maggie

I do feel a little bad for Luckystrike, he said he was going to use some of my piks, I hope he didn't use too many of them because they really bombed. :sick:

thenrifi

Another bomb

I don't imagine anybody even considered mine and I hope not. I really bombed too. Was hoping for 30's and forty's like some others.
Tom
:rolleyes:

Sidebar