6/49 Discussion For August 16, 2003

gsobier

Beaker:

That what you get working with candles:lol:. We all know there are few from there most of the time:agree:... ...you could have the gems:eek:. No more birthday draws:worry::bawl: is all I'd like.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
I just noticed both my DN's are in George's 19 list :sick:

We'll see :dizzy:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Got all my tickets this morning for Super 7 and 6/49 which include regularly played numbers and posted picks. I'm not worried about it. :D
One place I went had power but no lotto machine :worry: Finally got them at 'plan B'

Still lots of traffic lights out around the neighbourhood :agree:

Maggie

Thank God for good ol' plan "B" then. :agree:

I cashed in a free line that I got with Encore, the lady had a bit of a problem with the machine so she ended up just giving me a quick pick with the Encore, instead of the freebie that would normally come out. Hope that's not a bad omen, kind of reminds me of the one "that got away" :)

PS. If Geenie is gonna be the Filter Queen , then I wanna be the Ice Princess for playing mostly cold numbers. :lol:

Beaker

I still think we will see a draw with no long-shots :agree:

I only played one this time - most of the numbers will be no more than 6 draws out.

I hope these friggin' 40's start hitting :burnt:

Maggie

We should see those 40's tonight, Beaker. I think this draw will start in the teens or we'll only have one number under 10 show up.

Beaker

Maggie said:
We should see those 40's tonight, Beaker. I think this draw will start in the teens or we'll only have one number under 10 show up.
Ya know what Maggie? I think you're right. :agree:

I played 3 low ones this time but everything I look at says high.

Gawd knows :hair: That 4 is hot hot hot - hopefully it hits.

That one is a good announcer for the high :agree:

Sidebar