2 and 4: 088
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Thanks Georges for this...
And you people...Just in case that you did not noticed....There was a great shift in the last draw....This is exactly what I was waiting for....
:agree: :eek: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

You pointed this out a few times in the past couple of months... ...what does a shift in the draw mean? I'm:notme: not sure how this is determined.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks Georges for this...
And you people...Just in case that you did not noticed....There was a great shift in the last draw....This is exactly what I was waiting for....
:agree: :eek: :agree2:

When a number repeats..like the 27 here and jump two position on the position status + When the sum is high like two draws ago 197 and now 134 the criterias are there....
Two draws ago 4 numbers drawn were under 27...
tonites draws 4 numbers were higher than 27...

This is a great shift in the draws....
From the announcer + pairing stand point it becomes important...
After such a shift weird things generally happen like Beaker pointed out in the last discussion thread....
You can witness triple consecutives,triple LDs, and some real high draws...no numbers under 20 not even the bonus numbers...
And let me tell you a secret here...The dancing set likes these great shifts ....And so is Ld 06 and Ld 09...
So all of sudden the 09...the 19-20....the 36-46...The 20-39...The 46-49 becomes availables...for Double DNs...

Another thing that the most curious must have seen tonite..is Beaker's law.... after 31 the 13 came up... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

I like the high draws... ...it makes winning much more easier:agree:. We also have been overdue for a [6 and 0] from the 39-19 list of mine. It could come anytime soon.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
When a number repeats..like the 27 here and jump two position on the position status + When the sum is high like two draws ago 197 and now 134 the criterias are there....
Two draws ago 4 numbers drawn were under 27...
tonites draws 4 numbers were higher than 27...

This is a great shift in the draws....
From the announcer + pairing stand point it becomes important...
After such a shift weird things generally happen like Beaker pointed out in the last discussion thread....
You can witness triple consecutives,triple LDs, and some real high draws...no numbers under 20 not even the bonus numbers...
And let me tell you a secret here...The dancing set likes these great shifts ....And so is Ld 06 and Ld 09...
So all of sudden the 09...the 19-20....the 36-46...The 20-39...The 46-49 becomes availables...for Double DNs...

Another thing that the most curious must have seen tonite..is Beaker's law.... after 31 the 13 came up... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

That's the only reason I played the 13 :agree:

That 31-13 is as good as the 21-12 ;)

peter

gsobier said:
We also have been overdue for a [6 and 0] from the 39-19 list of mine. It could come anytime soon.

Regards,
My picks for the upcoming draw reflect this George, thxs for providing this list each and every draw.:agree2:

Beaker

Just looking at the triple announcers for the last draw. Never seen anything this high before - 129 previous draws had a triple from that set :agree:

Keep an eye out for those numbers they hit alot :agree:

Maggie

Beaker said:
That's the only reason I played the 13 :agree:

That 31-13 is as good as the 21-12 ;)

Passed any more laws lately that we should know about, Beaker? :)

Peter, I like that 9 of yours.:agree2: (But,don't know if I'm going to play it just yet) :confused:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Passed any more laws lately that we should know about, Beaker? :)

Peter, I like that 9 of yours.:agree2: (But,don't know if I'm going to play it just yet) :confused:
There are alot of them Maggie but that's a real popular one ;)

gsobier

Peter:

If it leads you to the :cow:, I hope you remember you know who.

Regards,
peter said:
My picks for the upcoming draw reflect this George, thxs for providing this list each and every draw.:agree2:

Beaker

Still watching that 2-11 here and the 7 should repeat.

Those 40's can't stay quiet for long 42-44-46-48

The other one is the 27 3peat - think I might play that one also.;)

gsobier

Beaker:

You are talking a [5 and 1] or [6 and 0] by the looks of it:eek:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Still watching that 2-11 here and the 7 should repeat.

Those 40's can't stay quiet for long 42-44-46-48

The other one is the 27 3peat - think I might play that one also.;)

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

You are talking a [5 and 1] or [6 and 0] by the looks of it:eek:.

Regards,
That's a good start but I'm not done yet. When I am, it will be close to [8 and 4] ;)

Maggie

Peter, I'm starting to like that 9 of yours more and more now that I've had a chance to look over some things. Also seeing alot for 25-42. The 46-47 are good candidates, too. I'm almost ready to bet the farm that one of those 2 (46-47) will show up. :agree:

Sidebar