49 number lotto wheel ,pick 7

corneydeb

Hi again does anyone have a steiner pick7 lotto wheel using 49 numbers please, in 60-65 blocks or thereabouts? Thankyou in advance.:help:

PAB

Hi corneydeb,

Hi again does anyone have a steiner pick7 lotto wheel using 49 numbers please, in 60-65 blocks or thereabouts?
I don't think that there is an abbreviated wheel that will accommodate the specifications that you state that will have any significant win that will make it viable to play, like guaranteeing 3 matched numbers in at least one combination, certainly not in 60-65 combinations.
Perhaps you could do something like put ALL 49 numbers in a hat and draw them out one by one until ALL 49 are used. This will give you 7 combinations, then repeat the same process another 8 times which will give you a total of 63 combinations with ALL numbers being used 9 times.
You could also write a Macro to do this and run it for each set of 49 numbers.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Icewynd

PAB said:
Hi corneydeb,

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Great quote PAB -- are these your words. Whomever they come from I agree with the sentiment. That's what we are all doing here, looking for the pattern! :agree:

PAB

Hi Icewynd,

Unfortunately they are not mine.
I love, and always have loved numerology, statistics and basically anything that is numeric or can be manipulated numbers wise.
The quote comes from, in my opinion, an truly outstanding film called simply .
Copy and paste this link into your address bar:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pi-Film-Darren-Aronofsky-DVD/dp/B00004D0C6

Regards,
PAB

blitzed

PAB said:
Hi corneydeb,
Perhaps you could do something like put ALL 49 numbers in a hat and draw them out one by one until ALL 49 are used. This will give you 7 combinations, then repeat the same process another 8 times which will give you a total of 63 combinations with ALL numbers being used 9 times.
You could also write a Macro to do this and run it for each set of 49 numbers.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
PAB

hiya PAB, right...like the sets of Full Spectrum picks my webpage can spit out:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/649_lottery_picks/#spectrum_set

later,
blitzed:thumb:

Sidebar