4000 Posts for Dennis Bassboss

Beaker

I have a good feeling about this - something BIG will happen soon. :agree:

I'm getting better at hitting with the hints. :eek: I've hit quite a few over the past little while :agree2:

We're very close :gunfire:

Beaker said:
I have a good feeling about this - something BIG will happen soon. :agree:

I'm getting better at hitting with the hints. :eek: I've hit quite a few over the past little while :agree2:

We're very close :gunfire:
Better??? You are now awesome with hints Beaker :agree2: ...And this has been going for quite a while now....I smell Beakermania...but this time it will be 6 good ones...Tough hitting 5 numbers is good .... It is not enough for us anymore...
By the way thanks everyone for your kind words!All this wouldn't be possible without you all and even if it seems at time that I'm a little grumpy....Those that know me well also know that it is not the case... :agree2:

DENNIS

SORRY I MISSED THE BIG MOMENT BUDDY..:agree2: CONGRATS :teach: KEEP THE HINTS COMING!!!!!

[ P.S. WHEN I DO LAND THE BIG ONE...I PROMISE TO BUY YOU YOUR OWN SAUSAGE CART,WITH A LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF SAUSAGE...]:lol: :lol: :kiss:

Brad

Hmmm ... I wonder how far all your posts put end to end would reach ? Virtually all the way around the gambling global village I bet ;)

(catching up on my reading, missed this earlier)

Sidebar