30 million dollars lost?

Maggie

Don't know if anyone else has heard this story or not, but the winning 30 million dollar ticket was bought by 4 women, and one of them took a photocopy of the ticket and left the original in the photocopier. :bawl: Now the OLGC is saying they will not do anything about it, but at least the good news is, if someone does come forward with it, the gals have a copy of it.

Maggie

Maybeeee whoever found it will strike a deal with them and suggest they split it 5 ways instead of 4... Six million apiece is better than zippo, I think. OR whoever found it is too scared to come forward and just trashed it.

Blonde? I don't know, maybe the excitement of winning was just too much.

mon

HI MAGGIE

HI MAGGIE

FLORIE POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD THE FOLLOWING

FYI, heard from a good source the winner is an Oriental single father. At least we know there is a winner.

ALOT OF RUMORS GOING AROUND WONDER WHAT THE REAL ONE IS

:(

BY THE WAY MAGGIE HOWS THE NEW BABY DOING ??

:dog: :dog: :dog:

Maggie

Hi mon,

The new baby is keeping us on our toes, that's for sure. But, at least now, her and the cat can sit in the same room without all hell breaking loose. The cat is still hissing at her, but not as much. I think she finally realized the puppy isn't just here for a visit, she's here to stay. It's alot of work, but worth every minute. :)

I heard the story yesterday about the ticket from someone who knows someone ( you know how that is) Apparantley, they heard it from someone who works on the police force, so I suppose there could be some truth to it.

mon

MAGGIE

GLAD TO HEAR THINGS ARE WORKING OUT SO WELL :)

THERE ALOT OF RUMORS BUT STILL NO ONE HAS STEPPED FORWARD. WHAT AMAZES ME IS IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING THAT TKT WHY WAIT SO LONG TO CLAIM IT??? WOULD YOU NOT BE AFRAID OF LOOSING IT? AND COULD YOU HONESTLY BE ABLE TO KEEP IT QUIET WITHOUT BURSTING AT THE SEEMS ????? I THINK I WOULD GO A BIT :nuts: :lol:

Sheba

Its probally someon ehwo really dont need it anyway!
So they are just seeing about all there options first!

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™

mon

OH SHEBA I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT IT REALLY BOTHERS ME WHEN SOMEONE WHO ALREADY HAS ENOUGH GETS EVEN MORE... JUST LIKE A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN THIS MAN OUT WEST WON 10 MILLION ON 6/49, HE ALREADY OWNED SEVERAL RESTAURENTS AND WAS VERY RICH.

I LIKE HEARING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAN REALLY USE IT THATS WHEN I CHEER!!!! :clap:

Brad

Wanna know what I think? ... well I'll tell you anyway

The poor soul had a heart attack realizing he/she'd won ... just haven't been found yet ... yes, kinda like Ned D. ... is it time to start knocking on doors of ppl you haven't seen for a while ?? :D

Sidebar