3 ways to win

stefan

There are 3 ways to win the jackpot :

1. Pot Luck
2. Play all possible combinations just once (not an option)
3. Outsmart the sequence of the draw. (Does the same as 2, but cheaper)

Option 3 makes sense !

Just in case you are tired of using Lotto systems by the dozen without
much success.

We all know that the odds are against us, that they are what they are,
and that we can't simply change them.

Sincerely,
Stefan

http://www.lottotrix.com

Irvin

busy busy busy......visiting all the lotto forums.

save eveyone the hassle and the money.

The answer is a 2if2 wheel.

Pairing strategy.

Irvin

Okay if you say so......But I see it as a 2if2 :D

Anyway welcome to the board. You should check out the lotto wheeling section.

In order to get a better understanding about everything here's my advice...you should ask the real experts that discuss and participate the most here...
I'm thinking about NmbrsDude,Winkeldinkle,Combomaniac....
These guys will flood you with original ideas.... Without them It would be impossible to have a discussion thread on this board...
:)

Rob50

Hello Stefan!

I usually don't follow in TV any lotto draws. So, I will miss this second of happiness, which is the only good thing of the Trix, till the third ball is drawn. It is nothing but 2/2.

Compliments for the site, though. It is nice.

Rob

Irvin

Hello Rob50 :wavey:

I dont watch the TV draw either.

The host are all happy happy happy and it takes them 5 minutes to draw the first ball........oooohhh the suspense is just killing me...change TV channel.....check email for results :lol:

Funny thing is if you can count the live lotto draw as a TV programme would it be rated as the most watched show?

...or for that matter the least watched :lol:

stefan

Lotto TV shows

Lotto shows on TV are big business. Think about all those millions of viewers flocking to their TV-sets when the numbers are being drawn. Just think about the advertising rates during the draw. Nowadays, the draw itself only takes a minute. And there is a good reason for that...

Do you remember the old days ?
Because rating figures required that a viewer watched the show for at least 15 minutes, a variety of formats were invented to broadcast the lotto draw. So, one idea was to invite one local celebrity for each ball to be drawn. After a short interview, the guest was kindly invited to push a red button, and about 30 seconds later, a number appeared from the barrel, followed by a tremendous applaus. Then the second guest appeared for the second ball, etc… It took about 3 minutes for each ball to be drawn. That enabled the viewers at home to actually check their tickets while the sequence of the draw took place. Now guess what happened. After a couple of months, lotto sales dropped dramatically. Why ? Because people had the time to check their tickets while the draw was taking place. With the appearance of the first ball, many players already realized that winning the jackpot was out of the questions. In none of their plays, they ticked the first drawn number. And it got worse. 98 % of all played tickets failed to hold the first and second number drawn. With 4 balls to go, only 2 % of all tickets were still in the game. People got discouraged and didn’t want to play anymore.

Nowadays, those numbers are still accurate. But the lotto administrations got smarter. To mask the sequence of events, the draw itself is now done at dazzling speeds. It gives us the impression that the order in which the draw occurs is not important anymore. Wrong !!!!!!!

The draw is not a single event. It is a sequence of 6 draws !
Next time, just tape the show, watch it in slow motion, and check your tickets during the show... You'll see that mathematics are doing a good job.

We are living a very fast life. So fast that we consider something as a single event, even if it's not.

Just think about it !!!

Greetings to all of you...

Now you really got me confused... :confused:
I'll leave that to all the experts mentionned previously.....I'm anxiously waiting for their toughts on this...
:)

Irvin

The only people who tape the lotto draw are the ones that use the drawn numbers on their next ticket and invite all their friends around to watch them win without taking note that the result was an earlier draw.

This makes a good practical joke as long as the person you play it on has a good heart....dont want them dying on you.

:lol:

Rob50

Sorry Stefan,

All you have said does not change the fact that your Trix is nothing but a 2/2 system. It is true that a lotto draw is a sequence of 6 elementary events, but the jack-pot is won AFTER you have matched all six of them, not just be happy when you have matched the first two. Why don't extend your system for the first three numbers, why not for the first 4 numbers and so on. Do you know with what you'll end up?

With 13.000.000+ combinations. (or a 6/6 full wheel).

With my best wishes

Rob

PS. If it took 3 years for you to develop a 2/2 wheel, it does not necessarily mean that the problem is complicated.

stefan

Gone fishing

Yesterday I ate a fish I caught the day after. Then I bought some fishing equipment and a boat....

Hmmm... there is something wrong here...

You won't eat a fish if you don't catch one...
You won't catch one if you don't have fishing equipment...
And your fishing equipment is useless if you don't have a boat...

You see my point.
It doesn't matter : even if the draw takes a split second, for a bug, who lives and dies the same day, it takes a century.

There is a sequence in the draw !!!

Irvin

I am confused by the analogy :confused:

Yes there is a sequence and your system covers the first 2 just like a 2/2 wheel.

If you created a 3/3 covering all 40 or 49 numbers then you have covered the first 3 sequences.

And as Rob50 pointed out with 6/6 you have a complete wheel and all 6 possible sequences.

Anyway this is the wrong area for this thread...should be in "anything goes".

Re: Gone fishing

stefan said:
Yesterday I ate a fish I caught the day after. Then I bought some fishing equipment and a boat....

You see my point.
It doesn't matter : even if the draw takes a split second, for a bug, who lives and dies the same day, it takes a century.

SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON AROUND HERE..... :dizzy: :dizzy:

Irvin

FISHY

HEHEHEHE :lol:

I just went down the road and caught myself a can of Tuna at the local supermarket.....mmmmmmm.

thenrifi

Did someone say confused?

Would it take long for someone to explain 2/2 , 6/6 etc.
Tom
Just got back from vacation, and need to get my brain back in gear!!!

Re: Gone fishing

stefan said:

You see my point.

A very bad immitation from somebody on this board of the great Dennis Bassboss here....The thing that strikes me is that this person doesn't know a thing about fishing....Dennis doesn't need a fishing boat to catch a fish.... :no:

Randal

Yeah, I once caught a cat fish with my bare hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it slipped out. :(
Actually I don't mean to ridicule, I get the analogy as is. I think the moral is, you need to start somewhere, so starting off with a guaranteed two numbers right brings you closer to that 6. :)

Such a system couldn't possibly be profitable, although it makes it all the more likely to collect prizes of getting as many as 3,4,5 and even 6 numbers it can't produce as much as you're putting into it.

Don't quit your day jobs yet people, and maybe continue working on your stats/buying QP's for the time being. :)

this system must reduce the odds because essentially what it is doing is making at tleast 1 combination have 4/47 odds now thats better than 6/49!

Sidebar