27 se 4 se 6

jack

hello ice
Hello please can post this wheel =
System shows # 62 with a guaranteed prize number 4 is 6 of 27 numbers are drawn, but requires 222 combinations!
27 to 4 to 6 =

cdrake

Curious Jack, are there small utility wheel programs that are freeware, and that you can simply input your chosen numbers into a field and then choose your wheel and then have it spit out the combos with out a hole lot of fanfare? I've looked around the net and have seen a lot of pen and paper wheels being offered but that can be extremely time consuming. Other programs which are of the purchase type offer a lot of other bells and whistles that I don't really need. Thank you for your help. One further note, I would like to have the outputted file in a format that I could easily translate into excel. Thanks again.

jack

Hello cd, sorry for not explain further, each group numbers
* The wheel can only have one
* example
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
We have 9 groups of 3
* 27 ensures 4 play 6
It has to be a number each group

jack

cd hello, I need wheels generator
only choose a number, a 3 groups
* 01 02 03 = the generator will only choose one number only
* may not have 02,03 together

madam

Jack: The wheel you are asking about comes out of Iliya Bluskov's book of Combinatorial Lottery System (Wheels), Page 174, If I knew how to get to translate the pages to you I would, but I don't. Would you know how to do this besides the lengthy method of typing the #'s on the message sheet?

Sidebar