April5 trends up down/unchanged/up down down up up up/down

Top 20 numbers for Canadian LOTTO6/49

April5,2003

4 10 15 16 17
19 21 23 24 25
27 28 29 31 35
37 38 39 40 45

Modified in morning of April5

www.locolor.com provides top 20 numbers and trends analysis every time,welcome to visit this website. (There is no English forum at this website now)

Beaker

Sorry I can't read this site :sick: ivygirl will be bouncing off the walls when she sees it :eek:

Good luck

Lin Shen

Really? Do you know his name?

I think there are two kinds of methods for number selection, one is that you select some numbers(such as 20 numbers) from 49 numbers,these numbers may be used by every ball,another one is that you may individually select numbers for every ball( such as the first ball has 4 numbers, the second ball has 5 numbers...), I think the second method is better.Here I take the first method, but I like to use the second method.

Re: Really? Do you know his name?

Lin Shen said:

I think there are two kinds of methods for number selection, one is that you select some numbers(such as 20 numbers) from 49 numbers,these numbers may be used by every ball,another one is that you may individually select numbers for every ball( such as the first ball has 4 numbers, the second ball has 5 numbers...), I think the second method is better.Here I take the first method, but I like to use the second method.
No I just can't remember his name.....Something like Lao Tseu?? :confused:

Sidebar