2,000 + posts...and counting...

LT

Administrator
Congratulations Dennis :agree2:
2000+ posts :eek:
I think that you will have to change your name from "Dennis Bassboss" to "Dennis Da Boss" :D

Thanks LT....I just love this board and the great members here...That's the reason! I'll stick to Dennis Bassboss as otherwise nobody's would recognize me... :agree2: :lol:

Brad

OK 2K :agree2: ... must be the fish ... Bassboss loves trout, go figure ... keep it coming Teach D ! :)

Ben

2000 post! wow!!!!
Congrats, Dennis and many thanks for your ''coup de pouce''
in this forum....i hope for you 2,000,000$ 2,000,000$ during 2k+ posts

Joanne

Congratulations Dennis on your 2000+postings!

I always enjoy reading your posts.

LT: I would like to suggest that any member that posts over 2000 should be now called: VIP Member or TOP GUN or something along that line.I feel that Dennis deserves this new Title.What do you think LT?Just my thoughts.

:wavey: :agree2:

LT

Administrator
Joanne ... I think that is a good suggestion. What do you think Dennis?

Joanne said:
Congratulations Dennis on your 2000+postings!

I always enjoy reading your posts.

LT: I would like to suggest that any member that posts over 2000 should be now called: VIP Member or TOP GUN or something along that line.I feel that Dennis deserves this new Title.What do you think LT?Just my thoughts.

:wavey: :agree2:
LT has already ask me if I wanted a title of some kind in the past but I do not want any...we are all equal here and I do not want any special treatment...I post a lot because I like it ...and I respect the people that do not like to post as much as me...Of course the price to pay when posting a lot is making a few mistakes along the way....But it doesn't bother me making a few as nobody's perfect...By raising the questions all together we will get the true answers... :agree2:

Sidebar