1000+ !!!

LT

Administrator
Welcome to wooha2000 who brings the number of members in our community to 1000 and to kaline who starts us off over the top of that high altitude.

On 2 2000+ :agree2:

I'm very pleased 2 C the member count reach such an outstanding magnitude.

I've posted the following picture of myself when I saw that we hit 1000+
:dancer:

This is an appropriate opportunity for me to thank all of the great members here who have made this online community what it is since its beginning in March 1999.

Without mentioning specific member names ... you all know who U R and many of you are aptly described in several categories :D

I want to sincerely thank:

all of the oldies .. those stedfast members who have been here since the beginning.

the moster posters .. those that have worn out their keyboards posting predictions, hints and helping others.

the east coasters .. cracking the Atlantic lottos as well as the nationals.

our en francaise team .. a lot of great talent here comes from la belle province.

the west coasters .. several members who are going to snaggle the BC 649 jackpot jump to mind.

our in house lotto software developer .. and all who help with beta testing, feature suggestion offerings etc.

all of our international friends and players .. we're going for the cash everywhere, South Africa, UK, India, Texas, Florida, Croatia and all of the lotto jackpots on the planet.

the lurkers (not meant 2 b a bad term) .. the quiet but integral members of our community .. the regular visitors who come here to read and enjoy the exchange.

the new members .. WoW .. there is a huge group of you .. looking forward to getting 2 know you.

and finally .. all of the regular posters who stand up to the plate each week to swing their bat of pool numbers at the 13 millon+ to 1 odds fastball that is comming their way everytime the lottery draw is pitched.

Thanks 4 making this place what it is and will become in the future.

As I have said many times .. I wish U All the Best of Lottery Luck!

With the quality of the membership here I know a lot of jackpots are going 2 B Won! :agree:

LT

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
In celebration, please let me buy you a beer Beaker :beer:
I shoved a nice cold one in the A drive and ftp'ed it to you ... should arrive soon :D

Beaker

LT said:
I shoved a nice cold one in the A drive and ftp'ed it to you ... should arrive soon :D
/me pops the cap and has a long swig - my brand Creemore :agree2: yum.

LT

LT said:

THE REAL CELEBRATION WILL COME WHEN I MEET EVERYONE ON BLOOR ST. ALTHOUGH MY PREDICTIONS ARE OFF SOMETYMES

[OKAY ALOT OF TYMES]..WHEN IT'S MY TURN..I WON'T FORGET THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE EDUCATED ME TO THIS POINT...AND HAVE SHARED THERE INTELLIGENCE,AND KNOWLEDGE.TO THOSE I THANKS...

IT WILL HAPPEN TO SOMEONE SOON

I CAN ONLY HOPE IT IS ME OR SOMEONE ON THE FORUM ....

THANK YOU LT FOR THE WEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad

It seems that there is no end to your talents LT ... I conjure up an image of your hand in a sequined glove on the keyboard and the other in high in the air (where else?) and your feet doing the moonwalk as you type furiously your next 20 pool and dispense valuable lotto advice while deleting emails and warding off troll intruders and keeping peace amongst a 1000+ bunch of at times unruly sometimes overzealous but well meaning bent on winning the jackpot lotto players of all ages from many walks of life and from all over the globe holding back tactfully untill you're needed ... I pause here to take a breath just long enough to raise a glass and say you must really like this job as it shows

what a Great Web Site this is !! :beer:

Ben

Many Thanks LT and Merci beaucoup.

Now à la francaise.:
Bravo, LT , Vous avez reussi là où beaucoup d'autres ont échoué.
1000 Membres ou plus ce n'est pas négligeable, et celà prouve le serieus du site et celui des membres qui y participent.
Personnellement j'ai visité d'autres forums comme le votre, (excusez moi, le notre) et je peux affirmer que WS est bien meilleur et de loin.
Bravo Lieutenant, Bravo à tous les membres.

GREAT JOB LT

Keep it up my friend...It's a great site with GREAT PEOPLE who are coming close each time.
REcently Benny got 5/6 now Florie with persistent Winnings and more to come :agree2:

Sheba

I have to :agree: with everyone here.
You are doing a great job....

All the best if :goodluck: with the lottery and I am also predicting that we will be having the :cow: showing up real soon...

Sheba__:dog:

Sidebar