Twice a day...

Godload

only hit a 3 number couple days ago at 2 dollars for 50 bucks.

i think your winning depends on budget for wheel, and getting lucky on the numbers you pick.

I just play 10-15 dollars a few days a week.

wheeling 7 numbers in 5 lines at 1 dollar each, and 8 numbers in 5 lines at 1 dollars each.

And i may play one or two line of 3 , 4 or 5 numbers.

like for june 9 mid day draw i played 10 dollars

wheeled 41,43,44,48,49,64,67,68,69,70

In 5 lines of 7 numbers, and 5 lines of 8 number at 1 dollar each

Godload

was a strange draw for june 11.

I wheeled 20,23,25,26,28,41,42,44,47,48, 7 numbers in 5 lines.

for the evening draw which i played

1,10,13,18,19,29,33,37,38,39,50,52,53,56,59,60,61,65,68,69 came out.

Do you find this happens alot? U focused on 2 decades and none to a couple within the decade came out.. And of course the one that did get picked was a number that you didn't wheel? I find it "happens" alot to me.. But hey.. It's just a fluke or coincident right? :)

gmac78

I really have mixed feelings to this twice daily draw system.

Your odds increase slightly by the increase in draws (chances) but you end up doubling your expenses if you dont augment appropriately.

Sigh...

I just don't have time to play the mid day draw. Because I need to update for the mid day numbers and then start looking at numbers I find it hard too depending on how busy my day is. So since there has been 2 draws per day... I haven't played much and when I have.. Well nada..

mikkii

yes you pay more

gmac78 said:
I really have mixed feelings to this twice daily draw system.

Your odds increase slightly by the increase in draws (chances) but you end up doubling your expenses if you dont augment appropriately.

Sigh...
so now you paying for each draw:lphant:

There were some nice prize money awarded last night in keno. 8/8 @$2..7/7 @$1 a few 6/6... I wonder what happened and why the OLG was so generous? Lol. Everyday I saw I'm going to play the evening draw but I never have time as I wait for the mid day draw to come up frost before picking my numbers.. It would be nice to win as I had a dream last night I went to the OLG office and cashed in multiple tickets all in the 1k to 30k range

Icewynd

OntKenoStudent said:
It would be nice to win as I had a dream last night I went to the OLG office and cashed in multiple tickets all in the 1k to 30k range

Hope your dream comes true! That would be quite an experience :lphant: :lphant:

@ icewynd... In my dream I was all giddy on my way to collect my money.. I see there were a couple of 7/7 winners at midday today and a 6/6... Think im goig to make an effort to get to the store in time to play.. OLG has loosen its purse strings?

gmac78

OntKenoStudent,

Hows that dream turning out? Dont give up. Keep at it.

I find that I too was overwhelmed with the midday draws so Ive opted to pick ONE set of numbers to play consistently and buy them for 10 consecutive draws @ $1. That covers me for 5 full days for $10. Anytime else I want to drop a dollar or two as I feel like it or have time, I do that as well.

Overall, I'm finding it challenging to keep a tight budget on keno with the double draws. I have yet to win anything above the $2 prize level. :(

mikkii

so your playing 10 numbers then?

gmac78 said:
OntKenoStudent,

Hows that dream turning out? Dont give up. Keep at it.

I find that I too was overwhelmed with the midday draws so Ive opted to pick ONE set of numbers to play consistently and buy them for 10 consecutive draws @ $1. That covers me for 5 full days for $10. Anytime else I want to drop a dollar or two as I feel like it or have time, I do that as well.

Overall, I'm finding it challenging to keep a tight budget on keno with the double draws. I have yet to win anything above the $2 prize level. :(
thats if your playing 10 if you dont match just 2 bucks

gmac78

Keep at it OntKenoStudent,

On my three lines, I got 1 number on 2 lines, and then 3 numbers on the third.
All I said in my mind was REPLAY....lol.

Sidebar