Pay Back time for ONT Keno Commissioner $5000 refund (part2)

roger.www

robertlanglois said:
Well, you seem to have the Keno Commissioner's number. When you don't win, you at least get part of your bet refunded. I have not had success like that from Banco, yet.

It has had some real strange results lately too.

July 19: 15 even numbers - 5 odds.
July 18: 15 odd numbers - 5 evens.
Because of this, the number of adjacent pairs has been lower than normal lately.

The 29-31 pair showed itself four draws in a row last week.

Saturday, I did not play but my picks on Friday were way off. Tonight (Sunday), I may play if I find time to study the numbers carefully.
It sure seems as if Banco and ONT K C. are conferring on strategies.
You should check Sunday, Monday's ONT Keno results. Not much different from what you are describing. The KC inflicted some
heavy losses on me Sunday. All my predictions were off-base,
best result was a 3/4 and a couple of 5/7s. $80 worth of 7 # game ..only $10 refunded.

roger.www said:
It sure seems as if Banco and ONT K C. are conferring on strategies.
You should check Sunday, Monday's ONT Keno results. Not much different from what you are describing. The KC inflicted some
heavy losses on me Sunday. All my predictions were off-base,
best result was a 3/4 and a couple of 5/7s. $80 worth of 7 # game ..only $10 refunded.

It's hard to win under those circumstances. That's why I am waiting for the draws to get better at Banco. The last two days have shown an improvement. I should be ready to play again soon. I'm working on new ways to pick numbers too.

Even if you've lost a lot in the past few days I have no doubt the KC will refund all your losses soon! :agree:

Timmycard

Hang in there you guys!
You will win something at one point in time! You can't always miss target for ever.
I'm sure that with patience you will finally achieve these wins that are still eluding you, some 5/5, 6/6 and maybe (why not ?)even some 7/7 or 8/8.
Patience is the key for you!
Good luck! :agree:

roger.www

robertlanglois said:
It's hard to win under those circumstances. That's why I am waiting for the draws to get better at Banco. The last two days have shown an improvement. I should be ready to play again soon. I'm working on new ways to pick numbers too.

Even if you've lost a lot in the past few days I have no doubt the KC will refund all your losses soon! :agree:
I hope so..no refund yet. Tonight I had high hopes
but the KC has 1-10 in the deep freeze. I suspect he is deliberating skipping
them as I magine many people are playing them. So it seems most of the numbers
are getting played every 3 days, but 1-10 are frozen for weeks.

rukdngme

roger.www said:
I hope so..no refund yet. Tonight I had high hopes
but the KC has 1-10 in the deep freeze. I suspect he is deliberating skipping
them as I magine many people are playing them. So it seems most of the numbers
are getting played every 3 days, but 1-10 are frozen for weeks.

ya for sure ive been playing em too and waiting eventually they gotta come up with atleast 3 or 4 from 1-10....lets hope soon i need a refund i got 6 of 8 yesterday replaying my numbers..

roger.www

rukdngme said:
ya for sure ive been playing em too and waiting eventually they gotta come up with atleast 3 or 4 from 1-10....lets hope soon i need a refund i got 6 of 8 yesterday replaying my numbers..
It's starting to look like the ball machine is malfunctioning
either that or some deliberate manipulation by the KC.
A look at the hit stats shows some number sets such as prime numbers are not favoured lately. The question is if people start playing 60-70
will kc stop playing them ? And what's the deal with 65, being played almost daily ???

Jimmy70

hi roger,

the numbers are really goofy right now..... i've also noticed that the k.c. has put a deep freeze on 0's lately and won't let out more than 2 per draw..... i have a feeling they might use their machine in missisagua for tonight's draw and you'll see a whole different board than in previous draws..... at least i can hope :)

Jimmy70

roger.www

Jimmy70 said:
hi roger,

the numbers are really goofy right now..... i've also noticed that the k.c. has put a deep freeze on 0's lately and won't let out more than 2 per draw..... i have a feeling they might use their machine in missisagua for tonight's draw and you'll see a whole different board than in previous draws..... at least i can hope :)

Jimmy70
sure enough a different set of numbers tonight.
They were probably in Mississauga, so I guess tomorrow
until Sat it's back to the broken machine ? I have lost so much money
this last week it's not funny what the k.c. is doing.
6/7 tonight.

ferrabi

i've taken a small haedus

Good to see the regulars are still around cracking skulls. lol
congrats on the big win roger.

ps. i see some people missed a few barny shows

dhs

Hi Roger,

Have you heard anything on the site Lotterybuddy?It has not been updated since September 5!

Cheers

DHS

JustGo

it's true

roger.www said:
Your SIR are in IDIOT and a FOOL

Like I have the time to scan cheques to prove something to some idiota at an internet forum !!
get a life !

I wouldn't reply if I did not laugh:) roger.www you are absolutely right! you don't have to prove anything to anyone

Sidebar